SMACK TALKS SM3, MATH HOFFA, HITMAN & MORE

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
wow, daylyt got exposed like a muthafukka. he really had nikkkas thinking he shook smack down for 7 stacks with them pics.

i can't be mad at smack for not wanting to work with son either, he did too much extra shyt for the promo and for $500 dollars :smh:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Lol smack actin out a lil bit, the level headed Beasley opted not to do all this cause obviously day is a troll abd he doesnt take this corny stuff to heart. The screenshots and shyt was kinda extra.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
Lol smack actin out a lil bit, the level headed Beasley opted not to do all this cause obviously day is a troll abd he doesnt take this corny stuff to heart. The screenshots and shyt was kinda extra.

naw fukk that, if you goin all out to tarnish Smack's brand and image, , Smack has every right to expose this clown with all the proof he has.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Hitmans tweets before he deleted them

#BallGame!‏@HitmanHolla @urltv @Smackwhite u guys funny!! I was jus out therr & ain't nun of this get said to me but I leave & yall drop a blog ?? Wow

#BallGame! ‏@HitmanHolla

@Smackwhite @urltv when have u ever flew me to NYC & paid for it when I wasn't battling ????? & paid for a hotel wen I wasn't battling??

#BallGame! ‏@HitmanHolla

@Smackwhite funny.. I was jus in NYC by myself .. & you was scared to talk to me man to man.. U had Beasley kum Holla at me

Last edited:

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol..Smack talkin to these workers...

If I'm Hitman or Math you have to feel stooopid after seeing this..

Daylyt is done. CRYING over $500...no way

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Extra???? Really??? Lol @ SMACK acting out, DAYLYT was the nikka acting out, and got exposed for it.... Smack gets disrespected by these dudes all the time, bout to time he fired back.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
lol..Smack talkin to these workers...

If I'm Hitman or Math you have to feel stooopid after seeing this..

Daylyt is done. CRYING over $500...no way

I'm sure he'll be alright. And he already said in the interview he did prior to SM3 that dropped a day after SM3 that he was 1 and done with URL

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Extra???? Really??? Lol @ SMACK acting out, DAYLYT was the nikka acting out, and got exposed for it.... Smack gets disrespected by these dudes all the time, bout to time he fired back.
Actin out as in he's lettin his emotions effect him, I feel URL is above responding to this nonsense like that. Daylyt exposes his damn self time and time again, he's a troll. Again, what Beasley said was enough IMO.