SMACK TALKS SM3, MATH HOFFA, HITMAN & MORE

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
It's kinda sad too cause as a lyricist I think daylyt dope but he done trolled himself out the 1 league that could have taken him to another level as far as popularity

Now he go be stuck as a b level battle
rapper who do crazy shyt smh

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Told you nikkas from jump Day was fraudin doin all that extra fukk shyt for nothin. Suppose one of smacks mans heard them threats, took it serious, backed out & shot day in his face? Or even legal security, day coulda got bodied & it would've been justified because of all that silly shyt he was sayin/doin on camera.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
daylyt more than anybody needed this platform. out of all the bullshyt he has pulled, he has still yet to get a battle over 500k. clips, hitman, math guys like that can kinda do ok cause they already had they url runs. day vs swave could have been daylyts 1st million view battle. he fukked himself with the silly shyt this time.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
I don't care man Daylyt is better than what smack usually books nowadays. :camby:

Swagg Pitt

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For some reason I was :dead: when Smack said "i got club managers and club owners that i do business with outside looking at him like hes RETARDED". The way he said it was fukking hilarious

But on the real I'm feeling what Smack was saying. It's funny too cause after he posted this shyt Hitman started crying on twitter when he should have just got Smack on the line and chopped it up man to man.

Kind of sad too cause you can see Smack was all passionate and shyt about this like he actually was rooting for Hitman through and through, and Hitman just turned around and shyt on him.

Smack looked like he was about to cry any second too :wow:

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami
glad to see smack clearing up a couple things...daylyt did all that for $500...now he banned from url watch a new video come out with him shytting on smack...

Accordign to the vid Smack paid Daylyt a stack. He initially sent him a $500 deposit which is procedure. Than the remaining payment is due at the battle so he paid him the remaining $500.

Anyhow. This whole shyt was not a good look in my opinion. Smack should've never responded and KIM. The PR on URL is not looking too good right about now.

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Told you nikkas from jump Day was fraudin doin all that extra fukk shyt for nothin. Suppose one of smacks mans heard them threats, took it serious, backed out & shot day in his face? Or even legal security, day coulda got bodied & it would've been justified because of all that silly shyt he was sayin/doin on camera.

Not only that but you can't just be yelling about gun sh*t in a crowded area like that. Suppose people panic and start running and someone gets trampled, etc. Quick way to get sued. Its clear that URL has a sloppy way of handling their business but I can't help but sympathize with Smack, Beasley, etc. from time to time with the juvenile sh*t I know they deal with.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
daylyt more than anybody needed this platform. out of all the bullshyt he has pulled, he has still yet to get a battle over 500k. clips, hitman, math guys like that can kinda do ok cause they already had they url runs. day vs swave could have been daylyts 1st million view battle. he fukked himself with the silly shyt this time.

Day and Swave was never doing a mil. The reason why Swave isn't on URL that much is because nobody watches his battles.. fukk all that can't find you an opponent bs.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
so the nicca day flew out from cali and did all that hit em up theatre for 1k:wow:......... thank you smack for exposing these lames. hopefully url can mov forward past this bs and get organized the right way

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Day and Swave was never doing a mil. The reason why Swave isn't on URL that much is because nobody watches his battles.. fukk all that can't find you an opponent bs.

I think it may have hit close to a mill just off the hype of it being SM, they're shyt has really grown. They have a PG battle recently that just did 100k in a week