SMACK TALKS SM3, MATH HOFFA, HITMAN & MORE

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
:ohhh: Just realised you lost a bet and had to change your avi.

I know you really want to
4hPEPQN.gif
the Seahawk fans

Yeah breh. fukk the Seahawks! :pacspit: They would get the axe, the pitchfork and the saw!
I only have to have this damn Seahawks avi up until Sunday :pacspit:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
The bullshyt that some of these battle rap nikkaz be on is rediculous. Math, Day and Hitman claim all this "real nikka" shyt. But in the end they look mad corny.

I know that obviously we don't "know" these nikkaz at all. But these corny, bytchmade antics that these nikkaz do are a bit shocking.

You would think that a nikka from Grape Street (Day) and a blood from STL (hitman) wouldn't act so gatdamn homotional. And Math too.

These nikkaz have been actin like spolied brats and immature ass little kids throwin tantrums
:minblown:
I learned that all rappers are extremely emotional nikkas

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
The bullshyt that some of these battle rap nikkaz be on is rediculous. Math, Day and Hitman claim all this "real nikka" shyt. But in the end they look mad corny.

I know that obviously we don't "know" these nikkaz at all. But these corny, bytchmade antics that these nikkaz do are a bit shocking.

You would think that a nikka from Grape Street (Day) and a blood from STL (hitman) wouldn't act so gatdamn homotional. And Math too.

These nikkaz have been actin like spolied brats and immature ass little kids throwin tantrums
:minblown:

why not? these 90's babies gang members are some of the most sensitive bytchmade nikkas I dun ever seen. I'm not even surprised.​

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn 1k? 90% of these battle nyggas gott have 9-5 jobs or somethin

i've seen rex, math, cortez, and clips on the train. clips had on scrubs and got off at 168st which is where a hospital is. i assume he works there. rex is the only one making decent money off battling but not enough to not have a job.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
i've seen rex, math, cortez, and clips on the train. clips had on scrubs and got off at 168st which is where a hospital is. i assume he works there. rex is the only one making decent money off battling but not enough to not have a job.
No Rex definitely makes enough not to have a job. He gets paid waaaaaaay more than every other battler. He gets paid A LOT every battle. I'm talking over 10 K. And he gets paid upfront.And I'm not just talking Smack, every league that he's on pays him that or more.(Well Surf, Hollow get that kinda money too but none of them battle anywhere near as much as Rex)

Most people in NY ride the train. That has nothing to do with income.

I don't know about Clips as far as if he has a job, I know Math doesn't, and he used to get 7,500 a battle until the Calicoe battle, now I think it's like 4-7K depending. Clips gets around 6-8 usually. Sometimes less depending.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK

:russ:

When you seen Clips in some scrubs? :comeon:

But cot damn @ Day getting 1k to battle smfh. If one more battler fall for that we gonna give you more battlers later bullshyte. :dead:
Just tell them nikkas pay me right, or don't call me at all.

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
No way in hell I'm agreeing to be on Summer Madness card and don't get a least 2 or 3 racks up front. Plus the shyt gotta be in writing. Don't these young nikkas know you only get what you negotiate? All that "my brutha this or that" shyt is out the window when we talking about a million dollar business. :stopitslime:

I do give the homee credit for using his wit and sense of humor to spin the shyt in a hilarious way after the fact tho. You'll be seeing more of DaLyt on that circuit but I think Smack felt a kinda way about getting "marked" out all afternoon, and decided to pull the rug out from under the lesser knowns to save face.

Like I said in another thread Hoffa was probly a hired goon to show force in the face of all those wolf tickets that Dalyt crew was selling and Serius Jones got caught in the crossfire cause he's a Cosby Kid. :patrice:

Just my take on it.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No Rex definitely makes enough not to have a job. He gets paid waaaaaaay more than every other battler. He gets paid A LOT every battle. I'm talking over 10 K. And he gets paid upfront.And I'm not just talking Smack, every league that he's on pays him that or more.(Well Surf, Hollow get that kinda money too but none of them battle anywhere near as much as Rex)

Most people in NY ride the train. That has nothing to do with income.

I don't know about Clips as far as if he has a job, I know Math doesn't, and he used to get 7,500 a battle until the Calicoe battle, now I think it's like 4-7K depending. Clips gets around 6-8 usually. Sometimes less depending.

You watched the Clips blog right? Clips doesn't get anywhere near that amount (at least with the url he doesn't). According to his blog the most he's made is 4k for nome 3. He said he was promised 8k (his highest payday) for SM3, but obviously he wasn't on the card. This is all in his vlog.

I know KOTD won't pay him that amount.
Organik said in his own words "ain't NOBODY getting over 5,000 to battle these days."
Organik actually posts on the rmbva forum & said these guys front like they get paid alot of money.

I can see someone living off battle rap if they are really frugal, just not in new york, unless they have some kind of living arrangement (living with parents, roommate, etc). These guys don't make money like that at all

Last edited:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You watched the Clips blog right? Clips doesn't get anywhere near that amount (at least with the url he doesn't). According to his blog the most he's made is 4k for nome 3. He said he was promised 8k (his highest payday) for SM3, but obviously he wasn't on the card. This is all in his vlog.

I know KOTD won't pay him that amount.
Organik said in his own words "ain't NOBODY getting over 5,000 to battle these days."
Organik actually posts on the rmbva forum & said these guys front like they get paid alot of money.

I can see someone living off battle rap if they are really frugal, just not in new york, unless they have some kind of living arrangement (living with parents, roommate, etc). These guys don't make money like that at all
No. You didn't understand his blog. He got 4 K at NOME as a favor to Beasley and Smack, that's why it was a big deal because he took a paycut as a favor for them. And they told him they'll give him 8 for SM3 because they know they shorted him in the B Magic battle.

I know how much these nikkas get paid. I don't know every single battle, but I know the round about figure. Only battle he didn't really get much for was X Factor and that was only because of it being a closed event so there was no way to make the money back if they paid him his regular.

He got a lot for Verb and he got around 6K for Serius Jones.

I don't know how KOTD pays their guys exactly, but I have an idea. And I believe him that most don't get 5K but I'm sure it's happened before in his league.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No. You didn't understand his blog. He got 4 K at NOME as a favor to Beasley and Smack, that's why it was a big deal because he took a paycut as a favor for them. And they told him they'll give him 8 for SM3 because they know they shorted him in the B Magic battle.

Damn did you even watch the blog man?

(10:30) X-factor battle - URL offered him 1k, Seneca offered 2k, Clips got the URL to match
(22:45) Serius Jones - He got 5k for this battle
(30:00) Bmagic - 4k for Bmagic. In the video, he clearly says he just got 5k for Jones why would he take less? Well they said if you take 4k, your Guaranteed 8k at Summer Madness

The whole point is YOU said Clips makes around 6 - 8k a battle. Based on the information given, it appears his career high payday is 5k.

Is it possible he got paid more than 5k in the aye verb & Big T battles? Not likely because in the video he clearly says I got 5k for Jones why would I take less than that? He's using his career high payday of 5k as the absolute minimum he would take. He took a paycut of 1k, not a 2 - 4k pay cut that your implying

The error I admit I made was saying his career high was 4k, when in reality it was 5k.

Last edited: