SMACK TALKS SM3, MATH HOFFA, HITMAN & MORE

Millz

The Art of Disrespecting
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
i thought he was gonna cry, his voice crackin up and shyt; he's really hurt by math, day and esp. hitman. Kept it trill tho

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I NEED MY $7000 OR IM CLAPPIN EVERYTHING UP. MY BATMOBILES GOT THEM HEATERS WITH THEM RIGHT NOW!! :russ:

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
for real though, I think he sees hitman almost like a son so all this flaggin stuff really pissed him off...

i picked up that same vibe. smack seems like a good dude.

i like how he addressed the math situation too. making it business and not personal

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Accordign to the vid Smack paid Daylyt a stack. He initially sent him a $500 deposit which is procedure. Than the remaining payment is due at the battle so he paid him the remaining $500.

Anyhow. This whole shyt was not a good look in my opinion. Smack should've never responded and KIM. The PR on URL is not looking too good right about now.

Why shouldn't Smack have responded? nikkaz were draggin his name, brand and company all thru the mud.

He cleared the air and exposed these corny azz nikkaz and all the lies and bullshyt that they were sayin and doin

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Why shouldn't Smack have responded? nikkaz were draggin his name, brand and company all thru the mud.

He cleared the air and exposed these corny azz nikkaz and all the lies and bullshyt that they were sayin and doin

:ohhh: Just realised you lost a bet and had to change your avi.

I know you really want to
4hPEPQN.gif
the Seahawk fans

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
The bullshyt that some of these battle rap nikkaz be on is rediculous. Math, Day and Hitman claim all this "real nikka" shyt. But in the end they look mad corny.

I know that obviously we don't "know" these nikkaz at all. But these corny, bytchmade antics that these nikkaz do are a bit shocking.

You would think that a nikka from Grape Street (Day) and a blood from STL (hitman) wouldn't act so gatdamn homotional. And Math too.

These nikkaz have been actin like spolied brats and immature ass little kids throwin tantrums
:minblown: