SMACK TALKS SM3, MATH HOFFA, HITMAN & MORE

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actin out as in he's lettin his emotions effect him, I feel URL is above responding to this nonsense like that. Daylyt exposes his damn self time and time again, he's a troll. Again, what Beasley said was enough IMO.
Daylyt was disrespecting Smack, as a MAN... he went beyond URL dissin... He was on some WHOLE other shyt. I think he has a right to defend himself on that.

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good blog. I respect it. Looks like Smack was breaking up towards the end

If someone tries to throw dirt on your brand you have the right to fire back. Beasley said his peace I don't mind Smack doing the same

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
:ohhh: the shyt he said at the end, about people who work at the venues and investors and sponsors and the like.... people not actually IN the industry?

How they're not in the industry so they don't know what's real and whats not, as compared to people IN the industry knowing that none of it's really real?

That's damn near the realest thing I've ever heard anyone in the industry say.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
yea smack had all right to fire back

unfortunately daylyt is convincing enough to get enough people to actually believe that bullshyt he speak. real nikkas know he trolling, but every show on bra, all on twitter too many people actually believed what daylyt was saying. and its not like daylyt keeps it real enough to say "naw yall im just bullshytting" so after smack got to get joked on so much about getting his pockets tapped, he holds the right to fire back.

plus i already found it rather self destructive that you going to so many lengths so so call expose smack for his bad business. when somebody on that type of crusade you have the right to defend your brand and your business.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Daylyt was disrespecting Smack, as a MAN... he went beyond URL dissin... He was on some WHOLE other shyt. I think he has a right to defend himself on that.
Ehh I see your point, just don't think he should let nikkas know this shyt bothers him. because that isn't gonna stop the trolling at all.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
or he might be a spoiled little girl.
true, but remember when he put his rounds out vs math cause he thought the battle wasnt coming out period but in reality it just wasnt going to be out for free on youtube and he couldnt comprehend that it seemed. Its the same dumb mentality like smack just said you do this when you dont get your way and you immediately throw a tantrum on twitter like lmao