• Dizaster

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Debatable

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
NULL
3-0 Rex, wasn't a bodying or nothing though.

Diz isn't a URL rapper and needs to make this his one and only outing, if this was earlier in the day I think he would've got an even worse reaction with people being more hyper and having expectations. To be honest, fella was calling himself a camel n shyt, that shyt might make Organik and them roar with laughter @ KOTD events, but it ain't working on URL.

Best thing he did was his lil freestyle about hurting his boys bones when punching him, says it all really. Diz can't keep up anymore, I thought he was awful against Ars @ WD4 aswell (I watched it once), but I'll wait for the proper release to judge that one, the audio on the bootlegs are awful.

Rex was his usual average self which was enough for the win in this one.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rex had some heat this battle,he was definitely on his shyt this time around; 3-0 bodybag. Diz was entertaining though, not just cause he had some funny bars but because he was pretty awkward up there:pachaha:

I_Q

All Star
Daps
Cocky @sshole :what::why::dahell::snoop: don demarco:camby:
You can really hear that shyt echo through that empty ass crowd, don demarco marco.. marco..marco..

Ill give Diz credit he dont give a fukk lol this is one of the worst cases of a battle rapper being laughed at that I've witnessed

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
what if Hitman loses on footage tho :dead: Will be the funniest backfire ever.
Well Conceited's first was better if you go bar for bar

But Hitman's performance, delivery, crowd hype, and angles was crazy in the first. So the ones who are just "Only bars matter" will say Conceited got the first. People who like everything will say Hitman

Second was close too, but I gave that to Hitman as well

And the third...we all know.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Smack can learn from Vlad.

His battle event, the battles weren't really good but timing and pace of the event was excellent. First battle was before 4:30, and we all left before 8 PM. And they had 3 battles, Styles P performed about 6 songs and Lux freestyled.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Rex was spittin in the 1st rd. His 2nd and 3rd was okay. Diz style don't fit url. Rex won 3-0. WTF was all the people that said Diz won talkin about

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Rex was spittin in the 1st rd. His 2nd and 3rd was okay. Diz style don't fit url. Rex won 3-0. WTF was all the people that said Diz won talkin about
Yeah idk how anyone said diz won live, I know nikkas was lookin at him like :why:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
3-0 Rex, wasn't a bodying or nothing though.

Diz isn't a URL rapper and needs to make this his one and only outing,

Dizaster is very capable of competing in the URL imo. Dude is very experienced and has battled in every single type of environment.

Dizaster is just having an awful year. It doesn't matter what league he's been in dude has just been awful.

It happens to all of them that are active. You experience the ups & downs in any career. Dude needs to go back to the drawing board.