• Debatable

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yo rex third round was HARD in all honesty. in the building and on cam is so different.

rahji

I ain't never seen no talking winning nothing.
Daps
Reppin
Glenlivet
fukk being in that building IMO. Smack is having people pay $25 more for tickets so they can be the first people to watch a battle.

Guess what? Sounds a lot like the pay-per-view business model that Lux was talking about. From where I stand, how you perform for the majority of fans (not attending) is the differentiator. And from where I stand, these dudes should not pass go, should just be in battle rap jail for 3 events. :beli:

Wayans Brehs

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This is the performance Diz gives on the biggest stage :why: homeboy looked like he was hopped up all sorts of drugs. fukk is wrong with this dude? He was so good vs DNA

Sad part is he made it debatable. Rex is so generic

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Finally watched this shyt.

Diz had a lot of bars that should've been better received but the way he delivered them was hot garbage.He should've just went straight delivery with his verses with some freestyle rebuttalls. What flys in KOTD crowds don't fly URL crowds. He approached this battle wrong cause rex was very beatable. Diz looked coked up as hell, jumping around and pacing. He couldn't stay in one spot at all.

Rex did what rex does. Performed the hell out of a bunch of light bars and made them seem heavy and controlled the crowd the whole match. I did enjoy his 1st and 3rd.

I don't really care for either of them but Diz could've had a way better debut but like I said he approached this battle all wrong. Rex was beatable and diz was still in it all the way til round 3. He probably could've out-barred rex if he just straight delivered his verses.He never made that one move to take the crowd from rex. He's the first dude to get rex after O-Red exposed him and he doesn't go in on it. He really must have thought he was gonna get away with KOTD/GT stuff. Theres a reason why DNA is a god in those leagues and cannon fodder in URL.That shyt don't go over well in URL.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Both of these nikkas are trash

not watching this battle and i feel bad for every nikka that did :scusthov:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
re got that but it was no way impressive... dizaster needs to learn some poise, all it takes is an opponent talking a lil his round and he throws all of his writtens away and just starts freestyling random bs rather than impatful bars that could have easily won him this battle. this battle was his to win rex was spitting but he could have lost against a focused dizaster easily. rex 2-1... lil to no replay value n just a lost cause because this battle could have been so much more