• Debatable

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dizaster is very capable of competing in the URL imo. Dude is very experienced and has battled in every single type of environment.

Dizaster is just having an awful year. It doesn't matter what league he's been in dude has just been awful.

It happens to all of them that are active. You experience the ups & downs in any career. Dude needs to go back to the drawing board.

this tbh. I thought he won against Cortex but its clear that doing all these battles is taking a toll on his work. Seems like he just freestyles and uses throwaway bars now

I gotta see his Arsonal battle because apparently he wrote all 3 rounds so we'll see how that goes

MIAlien

#FactsOnly
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wade County
It's tough to judge the battle because Diz was too self aware and wasn't serious enough. Where's the angry Dizaster persona? He needed that energy he brought for the Swave battle. If he was more serious a lot of the bars would've gone over better. Plus, he was pacing around like a crackhead. He usually has better command of the stage.

DF is BUSY

ididknotnothat.
Daps
Reppin
NYC
aint nobody get 3:0'd, you nikkas are cray :flabbynsick:

diz def. took rd2

also, i dont watch that many rex battles....... but dude has A LOT of gun bars... nobody calls him out for that shyt?

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS

diz def. took rd2

also, i dont watch that many rex battles....... but dude has A LOT of gun bars... nobody calls him out for that shyt?

in rex defense you can kill and nikkka with many different guns and shoot them in many different places :manny:

#DOTMOBB

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl

diz def. took rd2

As does most of URL, that's just what they do :manny:. *cues the qp smack slogan*

Trapped

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Diz won the first two rounds :win:

But he fukked up in the third, too bad because Rex was weak as fukk.

FUTUREVISIONS

A LUTA CONTINUA
Daps
Reppin
T.I.M.E.
get that corny free shyt the fukk outta here diz..

lol at cats sayin he bodied randy b4 the footage dropped... :stopitslime:

rex dotmob ezzzz

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
I thought I didn't want to watch this last night cause I was tired. Turns out I just don't want to watch this. Both these dudes is on my most overrated list for getting by with the lightest bars in the history of battle rap and dizasters "I really wrote it but pretend I freestyled it" style is wack to me.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i used to think dizaster was ok and he has some performances i really like but hes been trash lately and I dont even think he was trash here but every other battle ive seen of his lately i hate his performance. i didnt even like him vs arsonal i thought arsonal mightve 3-0ed him but i guess people are giving diz the second cause of the ass eating angle i personally thought it was overated. but yeah diz been trash lately

DF is BUSY

ididknotnothat.
Daps
Reppin
NYC
As does most of URL, that's just what they do :manny:. *cues the qp smack slogan*

no doubt but i was just a bit salty because my nikka Tsu Surf gets called out a lot because all he has is "sports bars" and "guns bars" yet everytime nikkas talk about t-rex, its all love

:stopitslime:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
no doubt but i was just a bit salty because my nikka Tsu Surf gets called out a lot because all he has is "sports bars" and "guns bars" yet everytime nikkas talk about t-rex, its all love

:stopitslime:
very true, I think it only looks bad when u battle someone who can do everything..like Hollow for instance. Thats why people pointed it out with surf imo. If Rex ever faces a focused clips or Hollow :whoa: nikkas will be givin him the surf treatment.