SMACK/ URL PRESENT: DOUBLE IMPACT LIVE UPDATE/DISCUSSION THREAD

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh you met Smack staff once?
:heh:

It's funny but I think y'all missed the point. I know that THEY are successful and actually exist in real life. I have no idea who this dude is, and where all his business expertise comes from. Anyone can post on the internet and say "Smack should do this, Smack is dumb if he doesn't do that". Smack is running the game right now, nygga sit down.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
It's funny but I think y'all missed the point. I know that THEY are successful and actually exist in real life. I have no idea who this dude is, and where all his business expertise comes from. Anyone can post on the internet and say "Smack should do this, Smack is dumb if he doesn't do that". Smack is running the game right now, nygga sit down.
i don't really care for all the political discussion anyway so it's whatever to me. You're right in some respect, URL has been doing this for a while so :yeshrug:

I just like the banter :ehh:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Yung I'll is wild overrated. If Yung I'll is a legend then Danny Myers is truly a god in this battlerap shyt.

O Red broke down how overrated Ill was way back in 2013. Ill has had maybe 3 performances where he snapped.. Chill with all that legend shyt.

I swear to god nikkas be labeling any OG URL nikka legends and top tiers. fukk outta here. :scust:

Last edited:

Burnshen

All Star
Daps
Yung I'll is wild overrated. If Yung I'll is a legend then Danny Myers is truly a god in this battlerap shyt.

O Red broke down how overrated Ill was way back in 2013. Ill has had maybe 3 performances where he snapped.. Chill with all that legend shyt.

I swear to god nikkas be labeling in OG URL nikka legends and top tiers. fukk outta here. :scust:

Let us be excited that the nikka came back from being Pookie and he's back on his shyt. It's all gas right now, later people will come down from the same high Ill had for the past couple years

Just step back, chill for a minute, and let us have this.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Let us be excited that the nikka came back from being Pookie and he's back on his shyt. It's all gas right now, later people will come down from the same high Ill had for the past couple years

Just step back, chill for a minute, and let us have this.

Na fukk that. Ill ain't no fukking legend. :camby:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
K Shine stay with the ho sh!t. Always bytching and fuxing up battles. Ol sensitive ass.