SMACK/ URL PRESENT: DOUBLE IMPACT LIVE UPDATE/DISCUSSION THREAD

dappadonna

'OOOOOHHHH DOOOONNNAA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North London
Yung I'll is wild overrated. If Yung I'll is a legend then Danny Myers is truly a god in this battlerap shyt.

O Red broke down how overrated Ill was way back in 2013. Ill has had maybe 3 performances where he snapped.. Chill with all that legend shyt.

I swear to god nikkas be labeling any OG URL nikka legends and top tiers. fukk outta here. :scust:

15 second clip and dudes are talking bout ,":gladbron: Young Ill is snappin :blessed:Icepack back"

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
smh..even when Ray Swagg put hands on Mook they were still able to finish the battle...

As Star would say that looked like a 'n!gga free for all..'

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I root for yung Ill for the same reason I root for qlueen. Them dudes have a ton of raw talent and a lot to offer to battle rap and if they ever get it together, we the fans getting great performances. And for me that is a lot better than Continuing to get repeat ass artist with gun bars tired schemes and lines about what's on the news and social media. It's about 200 of them dudes battling right now, so I'm rooting for the guys who have some unique quality and special skills.