Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
You say vet like it's easy.

Just vet brehs:unimpressed:

Work yourself to the bone for your legacy kids brehs:unimpressed:

Wonder why you died 10 years earlier than your wife brehs:unimpressed:
Marriage is not good in this current environment. When the shyt changes it will be what it was again. More and more dudes are seeing no value in getting married. Someone has seen how their mother or aunts treat their husband. Either in their marriage or through divorce.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
People are fuct in general, breh.

Stop pointing fingers...
I’m not pointing fingers playa. Just stating the obvious.

this biggest misconception is men are are afraid of relationships or women in general. That is not the case. People have seen things and simply are adjusting to the way things are. I’m not against dudes shouldn’t be in relationships and I’m not against nikkas stepping away saying fukk it all together. I’m going to live my life how I see fit.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
We need to go back in time and kill the motherfukker invented the concept of a wedding ring. Piece of shyt

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
You say vet like it's easy.

Just vet brehs:unimpressed:

Work yourself to the bone for your legacy kids brehs:unimpressed:

Wonder why you died 10 years earlier than your wife brehs:unimpressed:

Nothing in life worth having comes easy. You act like 100% of marriages end in divorce. Yea more than half do but that's far from all. Clearly there is something people who stay together do differently, including choosing the right person to marry.

Its weird... brehs here talk like they know so much about women but then admit to being totally clueless on how to figure out if a woman is marriage material. shyt dont add up

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Nothing in life worth having comes easy. You act like 100% of marriages end in divorce. Yea more than half do but that's far from all. Clearly there is something people who stay together do differently, including choosing the right person to marry.

Its weird... brehs here talk like they know so much about women but then admit to being totally clueless on how to figure out if a woman is marriage material. shyt dont add up

The only thing that "people who stay together do differently" is choose to stay together...
and (1) that doesn't mean they do so because their spouse stays "marriage material".
(2) think of the ones who stay together that aren't happy.

Vetting who you date ain't no magic chit that guarantees you're gonna stay married to anybody.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC

Playa, the divorce rate is about 50 percent, 70-80 percent amongst African American women. Who would take that chance?

Man’s I’m just going to come out and say it. Most of the women out here aren’t marriage material. They weren’t taught to be wives. They were taught to be independent and not to need no man. So what are we really talking about?

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
The only thing that "people who stay together do differently" is choose to stay together...
and (1) that doesn't mean they do so because their spouse stays "marriage material".

Vetting who you date ain't no magic chit that guarantees you're gonna stay married to anybody.
Vetting is for marriage is cool and all but will they stay?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

So everyone who stays in a marriage is unhappy?

I never said it was magic. Just that at least trying to figure out if someone is marriage material is probably a good way to protect your marriage. Can we at least agree on that?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Playa, the divorce rate is about 50 percent, 70-80 percent amongst African American women. Who would take that chance?

Man’s I’m just going to come out and say it. Most of the women out here aren’t marriage material. They weren’t taught to be wives. They were taught to be independent and not to need no man. So what are we really talking about?
So do you really believe there's absolutely nothing you can do to find a woman worth marrying? It's a complete roll of the dice?

I know this is something brehs want because yall talk about this shyt all the time.

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

People understandably aren't going to like to hear this, but it's sadly true. Women just don't need men like they used to anymore, they have a lot more resources than they used to. A big reason why women settled down was for resources. Not to mention, it's harder for women especially (because they get more attention on average) to settle with illusion of endless options out there thanks to social media and online dating.

Plus, as you pointed out, the divorce rates don't lie. Marriage just doesn't work most the time in this modern world.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
So everyone who stays in a marriage is unhappy?

Is that what I said?
...Or was it something that isn't that?

I never said it was magic. Just that at least trying to figure out if someone is marriage material is probably a good way to protect your marriage. Can we at least agree on that?

No.
There no kinda thing you can do at the outset to "protect your marriage", per se.

A marriage can only be as good as the two people in it. So if one (or both) of those two
in it changes from being the "vetted" person they were at the beginning to the point they
don't wanna work with the other person in said marriage, that marriage will die.

...and even still, some people will stay in a dead marriage. But to count those as a
win for marriage because they aren't divorced is to not be honest about that union.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
So do you really believe there's absolutely nothing you can do to find a woman worth marrying? It's a complete roll of the dice?

I know this is something brehs want because yall talk about this shyt all the time.
nikkas talk about because people are still pushing the old way and the new modern times.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Is that what I said?
...Or was it something that isn't that?

No.
There no kinda thing you can do at the outset to "protect your marriage", per se.

Sure there is. If dudes are such great catches with so much to lose a prenup should be no issue :yeshrug:

Because ultimately here protecting one's marriage really boils down to protecting one's assets.

A marriage can only be as good as the two people in it. So if one (or both) of those two
in it changes from being the "vetted" person they were at the beginning to the point they
don't wanna work with the other person in said marriage, that marriage will die.

...and even still, some people will stay in a dead marriage. But to count those as a
win for marriage because they aren't divorced is to not be honest about that union.
Speaking of things people didn't say... where did I say a dead miserable marriage was a win for marriage?

And yea, marrying someone comes with the risk that they might change for the worst. But that's unlikely. People don't really change, for better or worse. They generally keep going the same direction they were before marriage. If someone is a go-getter when they're single they will prob stay that when they're married. If someone is a cheater, or lazy, or bad with money or w/e when they're single.... they will prob stay that way with a ring :yeshrug: But a lot of people ignore the red flags because it's easier in the short term to marry the wrong person than to break things off, start over and tell all your friends and family you made a mistake. You act like there are never any marriages where everyone around is like "yea this is a trainwreck waiting to happen". What's different about those vs happy marriages that last? Luck?