Smh at men disrespecting women with these little ass wedding rings

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Sure there is. If dudes are such great catches with so much to lose a prenup should be no issue :yeshrug:

Because ultimately here protecting one's marriage really boils down to protecting one's assets.

Speaking of things people didn't say... where did I say a dead miserable marriage was a win for marriage?

And yea, marrying someone comes with the risk that they might change for the worst. But that's unlikely. People don't really change, for better or worse. They generally keep going the same direction they were before marriage. If someone is a go-getter when they're single they will prob stay that when they're married. If someone is a cheater, or lazy, or bad with money or w/e when they're single.... they will prob stay that way with a ring :yeshrug: But a lot of people ignore the red flags because it's easier in the short term to marry the wrong person than to break things off, start over and tell all your friends and family you made a mistake. You act like there are never any marriages where everyone around is like "yea this is a trainwreck waiting to happen". What's different about those vs happy marriages that last? Luck?
@Cynic :lolbron:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Sure there is. If dudes are such great catches with so much to lose a prenup should be no issue :yeshrug:

Because ultimately here protecting one's marriage really boils down to protecting one's assets.

Okay...it looks like we have a different idea of what "protecting one's marriage" means.

Speaking of things people didn't say... where did I say a dead miserable marriage was a win for marriage?

No you didn't say that...but what you did say was

"You act like 100% of marriages end in divorce. Yea more than half do but that's far from all."

...as if to say those (less than half) marriages that don't end in divorce are okay.
I don't think they all are.

And yea, marrying someone comes with the risk that they might change for the worst. But that's unlikely. People don't really change, for better or worse. They generally keep going the same direction they were before marriage.

I disagree.

What's different about those vs happy marriages that last? Luck?

I already said what the difference was, and it's the same as the difference between
those versus Unhappy marriages that last - the two involved still want to stay together.
Meaning, there is something (perhaps more than one thing) that the two benefit from in
the marriage that is worth them continuing to put effort into the relationship. That's it, and that's all.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps