Smh at men disrespecting women with these little ass wedding rings

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Invest today in the Lion, Inc Twist-Tie-From-A-Bag-of-Bread Method© and simplify your life.

Local restrictions may apply.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Basically this

nikkas still pocket watching in 2020? As long as its real and nice to her, who gives af.
nikkas really trying to be in debt to keep up with the Jones’s. And a chick looking for a 30k ring is out of her mind
especially if she doesn't have 30K to spend on your ring. men's diamond bands cost a couple dollars too.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

The power of marketing… be it engagement rings, Jordans, Hermes bags… it only has the value that we give it. :wow:

You just know the diamond industry absolutely loved when hip hop came around and gave it some free publicity.

hotboys-blingbling.gif

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
You just know the diamond industry absolutely loved when hip hop came around and gave it some free publicity.

hotboys-blingbling.gif
I saw Bamboozled when I was a teenager and that made me do a complete 180 in life. That movie should be mandatory watching for every single one of us.

After seeing this, I grew to despise the glorification of materialism in hip hop. Whereas before, I saw is as aspirational. Rappers shouting out Jacob The Jeweller only to find out his products were fugazi. :francis:

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California

The power of marketing… be it engagement rings, Jordans, Hermes bags… it only has the value that we give it. :wow:

shyt is hard wired into some folks. And you can point this fact out until you're blue in the face and the vast majority of ppl, especially women don't wanna hear it.