SMH: Wal-Mart now let's you check out with your phone

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:snoop:

They're gonna hire less people.

They're putting local store outta business.

:snoop: I can't shop there, anymore.

Notice a bunch of carts had weird little things on them. I thought they were so people could hold their phones. Nope.

Capitalism is crazy.
There greed knows no bounds they dont even pay the workers a living wage smh.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Adapt or die

:blessed:

its a business, not a charity....

Real talk though. Modern society is way too dependent on technology/computers. This shyt is fragile af if you really think about it.

Great now we have a Walmart/Amazon monopoly fukking up black people who all work these service jobs :snoop:

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
You know those machines in the bank where you can deposit your own stuff and keep it moving.

I remember when the bank tellers would always tell me "ma am you can use it, let me show you." I always declined.

They use to be pissed at me. Then finally I told them "I want a real person to deposit my money otherwise you won't have a job." After awhile of them pestering me I started to use the machines and the bank is damn near empty.

Smh

A society with out jobs, how can I utilize all this great technology without the funds.

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
its a business, not a charity....

Real talk though. Modern society is way too dependent on technology/computers. This shyt is fragile af if you really think about it.
Yo imagine if robots handle our food, our water, and everything in between and then imagine if like a virus or something attacks :merchant:people will literally starve because the system is completely automated and out of our control.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
They are preparing for the 15/hr min wage, I just realized the timeline is right around the corner. 15hr is basically ~30k a year in salary. There is going to be alot of disruption, more people on social programs while working only 15-20 hrs a week but hey, gain same amount of money for less hours, frees up alot of time for other important things in life.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Black people need to be focused on building up our own shyt anyway. :yeshrug:
:dahell:

What does this mean?

Oh well, invest your unemployment into mutal bonds and build capital via bank loans to build a business...never mind the million factors that have you working at Wal-Mart in the first place

Black folk; apathy is not a response to our problems