Smoke weed while you watch the New Generation era of the WWF

TheWhackMamba

The Coli's Drop Bear
Daps
Reppin
Western Australia
I just got an ounce, I never smoke green, let me know what the good fukkery shows are to watch then I've had a little "anti anxiety medication"

Edit they just legalised medicinal in Western Australia and one of my best friends may or may not be a Dr

GOATpernick

Troy, the God
Supporter
Daps
Getting lit allows me to go back in time and appreciate dudes like Cena. shyt like WMXX is just :banderas:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I have a project for yall nikkas. Get a dub of the illest shyt you can get, then put on any Raw or PPV from 1993-1997. Or even Superstars, Wrestling Challenge, Livewire or Free for All. Pick random shyt, don't even think bout it, just randomly pick a month and year from that period, then watch the fukkery as you smoke up. You will laugh like none other.

Even VKM saying "Stay tuned for Silk Stalkings after the show!" will have you rollin. Post your experiences here.
I was actually doing this most of the summer

I was watching everything from 93 on...I stopped at the last RAW of 1998 and now I'm watching Nitro from the night Scott Hall showed up onwards

RAW was such a clusterfukk in terms of booking...like some of the ending matches were straight TRASH