#SmokeSquad Presents: A Jackal on the hunt, and an Angel of death 1/28 SHO

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
-Congratulations on Leo Santa Cruz regaining the title, he deserved the victory and got it

-Nothing wrong with a trilogy, might as well knock it on out in April 15th, right before Easter, in Belfast, Ireland

-Frampton and Santa Cruz have to be top p4p most likable fighters out...

-Zlatican... I'm surprised because his resume is good and he is a good fighter. He shouldn't hang his head low, he's still in the mix, just gotta stay motivated

-Mikey Garcia... he's one of those special ones that comes out and defies expectations and limitations. He vs Crawford is a PPV Super Fight in the future... As of right now, I assume he's looking for the best opportunities at 135 and I'd assume he's looking at the other champions...none of which are immediately available for negotiating a bout... unless you count "Gameboy" from Ghana who holds the IBO

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
During fight week it was reported that Espinoza was pushing for a Garcia/Linares fight if they won both of their fights, probably played a part in Showtime picking up the rights for the upcoming Linares/Crolla rematch.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
i agree Easter could make a better fight but welterweights themselves have said that Mickeys accuracy makes punches feel harder
Yeah and even then he has heavy hands so the accuracy makes it deadlier. shyt ain't normal he's not even trying here.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
-Congratulations on Leo Santa Cruz regaining the title, he deserved the victory and got it

-Nothing wrong with a trilogy, might as well knock it on out in April 15th, right before Easter, in Belfast, Ireland

-Frampton and Santa Cruz have to be top p4p most likable fighters out...

-Zlatican... I'm surprised because his resume is good and he is a good fighter. He shouldn't hang his head low, he's still in the mix, just gotta stay motivated

-Mikey Garcia... he's one of those special ones that comes out and defies expectations and limitations. He vs Crawford is a PPV Super Fight in the future... As of right now, I assume he's looking for the best opportunities at 135 and I'd assume he's looking at the other champions...none of which are immediately available for negotiating a bout... unless you count "Gameboy" from Ghana who holds the IBO
Bob is never working with mikey. I doubt they ever fight. I think mikey wants ab anyway. At 140

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
yeah before we start talking about mikey vs everyone else...I wanna see him vs Robert easter......I think they gotta meet before either one leaves the division.:wow: