#SmokeSquad Presents: A Jackal on the hunt, and an Angel of death 1/28 SHO

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Mikey vs winner of Crolla vs Linares II probably and then I can see Mikey vs Easter but I'm not sure, tbh I think rather not. Easter is still somewhat green with many possible upside I doN't know if Haymon would just put him in with Mikey which is a very likely L for Easter, this early in his career. I've got a feeling that they won't make that fight this year, not if they plan long term with Easter and want to build him into a star. So it depends on how much they see in Easter and how long they plan with him.

AB is Easter's promoter....and rumor is that AB vs Garcia is the fight at 140 by the end of this year, so no, it won't be Easter

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Based off what I saw from a pure technical level....Garcia feasts on Easter....and that's no knock on Easter. He's just that much better.
Maybe let's see how Mikey does vs someone he's not 15-20 pounds heavier in the ring

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
AB is Easter's promoter....and rumor is that AB vs Garcia is the fight at 140 by the end of this year, so no, it won't be Easter

As much as I can hate on AB ( and he brings it on himself) if he fought to his max potential and IF he was 100% focused on the task at hand....he and Garcia at 140 is a great match up.....that being said I have no faith in dude's focus until proven otherwise.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
He beats Loma pitty pat ass; he needs to move up for the Broners and Crawfords of the world; off he eye test he likes like one of the fighters that'll have a 1-2 stay at 140

Impressed with Garicas timing and Power but Zlat aint really try the boy aint throw not one jab or right hand, he felt the power and was winging his money shot.....Exactly why I want to see Garcia face the big dogs, those little guys at LW cant do shyt to that boy
:heh:

Man what a difference 24hrs makes

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Based off what I saw from a pure technical level....Garcia feasts on Easter....and that's no knock on Easter. He's just that much better.
Loma/Rigo are the only ones close in weight that are remotely close to Mikey skill wise........IMO

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Loma/Rigo are the only ones close in weight that are remotely close to Mikey skill wise........IMO

Crawford and Gamboa too imo

Rigo, Loma, Mikey, Gamboa, Crawford,

purely skillwise these are the 5 best 140 and under
which doesn't necessarily mean that they are the best overall, I say purely skill wise.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Richard Schaeffer has already made a difference..his cards always seem to pump out good fights
This is a fact. Who would have thought a fukking banker knows how to make great cards. GB fukked up by letting him go. Them and Al would have been running shyt. HBO would have had to bow the fukk down.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
This is a fact. Who would have thought a fukking banker knows how to make great cards. GB fukked up by letting him go. Them and Al would have been running shyt. HBO would have had to bow the fukk down.

GB is still capable...that card they had on HBO on Saturday was off the chain...better than this one and i liked this showtime card..somebody there knows what they are doing

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Mikey had an impressive performance @mr. smoke weed

Great win for him:obama:

Baby Tornado got his belt back....now he gotta head over to Ireland and run it back 1 more time:ehh: