#SmokeSquad Presents: A Jackal on the hunt, and an Angel of death 1/28 SHO

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
yeah before we start talking about mikey vs everyone else...I wanna see him vs Robert easter......I think they gotta meet before either one leaves the division.:wow:
Mikey vs winner of Crolla vs Linares II probably and then I can see Mikey vs Easter but I'm not sure, tbh I think rather not. Easter is still somewhat green with many possible upside I doN't know if Haymon would just put him in with Mikey which is a very likely L for Easter, this early in his career. I've got a feeling that they won't make that fight this year, not if they plan long term with Easter and want to build him into a star. So it depends on how much they see in Easter and how long they plan with him.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Garcia looks like Canelo out here that boy needs to move up to his real fukking division; otherwise Im still not impressed
He said he will move once he unifies the division. I think he may still be holding out for a Lomachenko fight

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mad props to cruz.
Had a feeling he was gonna win
But didnt pull the trigger on my bet:snoop:
I see him winnin the third fight as well
Great fight
I had 8-4 for leo

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
He said he will move once he unifies the division. I think he may still be holding out for a Lomachenko fight
He beats Loma pitty pat ass; he needs to move up for the Broners and Crawfords of the world; off he eye test he likes like one of the fighters that'll have a 1-2 stay at 140

Your "real division" is what u can make comfortably.
You know and I know thats not true..........Gatti put brain damage on gamache for this very reason; fighters today simply are packing on more than 19 pounds when Gatti was vilified for it

Impressed with Garicas timing and Power but Zlat aint really try the boy aint throw not one jab or right hand, he felt the power and was winging his money shot.....Exactly why I want to see Garcia face the big dogs, those little guys at LW cant do shyt to that boy

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
He beats Loma pitty pat ass; he needs to move up for the Broners and Crawfords of the world; off he eye test he likes like one of the fighters that'll have a 1-2 stay at 140

You know and I know thats not true..........Gatti put brain damage on gamache for this very reason; fighters today simply are packing on more than 19 pounds when Gatti was vilified for it

Impressed with Garicas timing and Power but Zlat aint really try the boy aint throw not one jab or right hand, he felt the power and was winging his money shot.....Exactly why I want to see Garcia face the big dogs, those little guys at LW cant do shyt to that boy
I agree I think t craw and ab beat him. I always thought bigger more athletic guys could trouble him. I doubt he fights any tr fighter so I figure ab in late 2017

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I agree I think t craw and ab beat him. I always thought bigger more athletic guys could trouble him. I doubt he fights any tr fighter so I figure ab in late 2017
Yeah sure, that boy couldnt beat Malinaggi:mjlol:

Crawford has Gamboa problems as well, although I feel Garcia skillset is above average that power is not, its proven at this point

I feel u though Garcia needs to face some brothers like I stated earlier this week, but I backed off of him

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Yeah sure, that boy couldnt beat Malinaggi:mjlol:

Crawford has Gamboa problems as well, although I feel Garcia skillset is above average that power is not, its proven at this point

I feel u though Garcia needs to face some brothers like I stated earlier this week, but I backed off of him
Broner beat the shyt Outta paulie. Them slaps to the side don't do shyt

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Broner beat the shyt Outta paulie. Them slaps to the side don't do shyt
Who slaps, they both was 2 slapping ass nikkas in there that night; Paulie was simply slapping the shyt out of that boy and putting on the boxing lesson of his life......Jessica must of had that grade A p*ssy:wow:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Didn't you have Zlatican for the upset breh

Nope...I had Mikey:mjpls:

:heh: at Schaeffer being on his :whoa::usure: to Mikey Garcia @mr. smoke weed

As soon as Richard Schaefer familiarized himself with Dejan Zlaticanin, he called Mikey Garcia.

The promoter of a Showtime doubleheader that includes the Zlaticanin-Garcia lightweight title fight Saturday night realized quickly that Montenegro’s Zlaticanin wouldn’t represent an easy path to a 135-pound world title. Soon thereafter, Schaefer met with Garcia and his older brother/trainer, Robert Garcia, and asked them to think twice about boxing Zlaticanin.

“I sat down with him and his brother, Robert,” Schaefer recalled during a press conference Thursday in Las Vegas. “And I said, ‘Man, this is only your second fight [at lightweight]. Why do you want to fight this guy? I mean, there’s so many other guys. This guy’s dangerous. This is really playing with fire.’ And then I get a call from a very respected journalist a couple hours later. And he’s telling me, ‘Why did you make that fight? You know Mikey’s gonna lose?’”

Zlaticanin (22-0, 15 KOs), the WBC world lightweight champion, stands just 5-feet-4, three inches shorter than Garcia (35-0, 29 KOs). The hard-hitting southpaw presents a big problem, though, because of his dangerous left hand and relentless nature. Schaefer joked Thursday that Zlaticanin reminds him of “King Kong.”

“I said, ‘Mikey, please, don’t you wanna change your mind?,’ ” Schaefer said. “He said, ‘What, you don’t think I’m gonna be able to beat the guy?’ I says, ‘No, but you know, maybe later on. Take another fight or so.’ He said, ‘No, no, no. I’ve wasted enough time. That’s the kind of fighter I am. I wanna fight the best. Wanna win against the best. I’m here to make a statement. That’s the kind of fighter I am.’ And here we go. This is a very dangerous fight.”

The 29-year-old Garcia, who resides in Riverside, California, will attempt to win a world title in a third weight class. The Zlaticanin-Garcia fight will open Showtime’s doubleheader at 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT from MGM Grand Garden Arena.

The main event will be a 12-round rematch between Northern Ireland’s Carl Frampton (23-0, 14 KOs), the WBA world featherweight champion, and Leo Santa Cruz (32-1-1, 18 KOs), of Rosemead, California.

- See more at: Schaefer Tried To Talk Mikey Garcia Out of Fighting Zlaticanin - Boxing News

Mikey gonna get this though:obama: