'Snoop Does NOT Speak For Long Beach' -Big Flossy EXPOSES SNOOP - Gang Rally/Snoop Disrespectin' LBC

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
Yeah it's been a hilarious week for West Coast exposals

5MhT0HQ.jpg

v7ng82f.jpg

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Why is PAC always on yo mind hating ass nikka lol
Stfu nikka:leostare: i was just stating who 1 ov his homies were someone who wasnt to be played with .... Now :ufdup:...scurrie on :hamster:..:camby:....nikka :krs:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
As far as snoop goes i respect him for growing up and lasting this long in hiphop period :flabbynsick:....his street credablity is very questionable tho :scusthov:... But what i didnt like the most about snoop was him jumping on every tread going whats happend with snoop lion ... He never even speaks about that no more:wtf::deadrose:.... nikka is bias as well which ever coast he is on talking about the ol days with deathrow aswell

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
I know in scenarios like this, The coli usually lean towards the nikkas whom is more famous or with money. But I'm gonna look at this from both sides.

Snoop DOES ALOT for the community, putting a lot of artists on and he deserves respect for that. BUT considering this dude is still putting out songs calling himself Super Crip at 45 and acting as if he's still that nikka in the streets, I can see how cats whom really about the action are feeling a sort of way.

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
snoop is doing tv shows with Martha Stuart (for real wtf?) why he gotta care about this dinosaur for?