'Snoop Does NOT Speak For Long Beach' -Big Flossy EXPOSES SNOOP - Gang Rally/Snoop Disrespectin' LBC

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Snoop will forever have friction til he pays the eastsidaz what he owes, he will never have a crip pass again...Snoop only option is to pay up to the ogs, like tray deee, flossy, and big c, or stop claiming that crip shyt

Goldie loc attack your ass like a vice grip, tryna play me for my chips I'm coming with all the crips...

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Actully :jbhmm: as far as snoops street credablity bg knockout said they did they research on snoop and noone vouched for snoop as far as street goes ... Bg knockout a real nikka to was even best friends with babylane :huhldup:....who we all know by now killed 1 ov the goats. :to: Anyway the only nikka who was about the bizz in snoops crew was nate dogg :ufdup:
Why is PAC always on yo mind hating ass nikka lol

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Snoop not a crip, so how exactly does he know Big Flossy and his home boys? If Snoop was false flagging for for 23 years, why wait until now to say something? Is it because Snoop Dogg is just now getting money according to Flossy Bum? Snoop Dogg went to jail twice for selling drugs that's not made up.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
i get what yall saying but i will say after listening to Snoops new albums i was trippin off the all of the Crip references in his music. He has absolutely nothing else to talk about on the mic His new album is embarrassing for a 45 year old man to have put out. He still throwing up Crip signs and shyt and he was dressed ridiculous at the police meeting With all that being said i have no problems with Snoop but he has no problem doing and saying ignorant shyt in his music and social media.
I didn't download of the strength of him being on that super crip shyt this album after the world seen him get shaken down and treated like a Lil nikka, just knew Flossy would pop back up, nikka ain't giving lil snoopy no time:mjlol:

Snoop wouldn't have this problem if it wasn't crip this crip that

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Snoop not a crip, so how exactly does he know Big Flossy and his home boys? If Snoop was false flagging for for 23 years, why wait until now to say something? Is it because Snoop Dogg is just now getting money according to Flossy Bum? Snoop Dogg went to jail twice for selling drugs that's not made up.
Snoop may been a crip but he been paying taxes like someone who ain't put in no work...Notice after his eastsidaz beef what happened to crip snoop...

Goldie loc on 213 diss
Everywhere I look and everywhere I go, I see don magic Juan with snoop cuz that's a hoe:banderas:

Crip nikkas been peeped snoop game, once Goldie n tray deee ran him off and lost his crip pass, he went to getting extorted by don Juan, then went to getting extorted by rastas, all in all Snoop thinks he can get away with being a explotive nikka, because he know how to politic, only so long you could feed nikkas bullshyt though

Last edited:

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Snoop may been a crip but he been paying taxes like someone who ain't put in no work...Notice after his eastsidaz beef what happened to crip snoop...

Goldie loc on 213 diss
Everywhere I look and everywhere I go, I see don magic Juan with snoop cuz that's a hoe:banderas:

Crip nikkas been peeped snoop game, once Goldie n tray deee ran him off and lost his crip pass, he went to getting extorted by don Juan, then went to getting extorted by rastas, all in all Snoop thinks he can get away with being a explotive nikka, because he know how to politic, only so long you could feed nikkas bullshyt though
The fukk is you talking bout? All them nikkas was around together. Snoop done put on more rappers than anybody in history.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
The fukk is you talking bout? All them nikkas was around together. Snoop done put on more rappers than anybody in history.
What was in that paperwork, fukk putting nikkas on, the paperwork told the tale, Snoop g'd nikkas under the guise that he was helping them and did the industry thing exploxting them for years taking food off their plate leaving them crumbs, to his so called crip brethren, why aint big c dont have that doggystyle records paper, why is daz n kurupt willing to join the big enemy suge for handouts, why bad azz doing quick money albums with Mr criminal when he penned majority of doggy style, why is Goldie loc saying they have only been paid 1%...

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What was in that paperwork, fukk putting nikkas on, the paperwork told the tale, Snoop g'd nikkas under the guise that he was helping them and did the industry thing exploxting them for years taking food off their plate leaving them crumbs, to his so called crip brethren, why aint big c dont have that doggystyle records paper, why is daz n kurupt willing to join the big enemy suge for handouts, why bad azz doing quick money albums with Mr criminal when he penned majority of doggy style, why is Goldie loc saying they have only been paid 1%...
Flossy Bum said Snoop just started gtting money himself. Daz dued Death Row and won millions. Bad Azz wasn't even around for Doggystyle. Snoop said Bad Azz & Techniec helped him write Doggfather Bad ZZ got 3 albums because of Snoop. Big C-Style stayed at Death Row with Daz and had 19th Street records. Tha Eastsidaz were household names because of Snoop. You think Snoop drew up the contracts himself? nikka fukk outta here. All these nikka sis grown mean the youngest being Goldie, most of them older than Snoop, but he supposed to do right by their old asses.