'Snoop Does NOT Speak For Long Beach' -Big Flossy EXPOSES SNOOP - Gang Rally/Snoop Disrespectin' LBC

Remy Danton

All Star
Daps
Claims 100 Days/100 Nights...snoop didnt speak on it but The Game did. He needs to be held accountable.

Remy Danton

All Star
Daps
*Says Snoop doesnt even make sure he homeboys are eating in oppose to Suge who has hired his homeboys as security

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
said doggstyle label started with Big C Style and Snoop dont even fool with Style anymore

Thats been pretty well known.

Actually, even tho ive been familiar with C Style before, he did do a great interview on Youtube with a random fan back in '09. Talked about the come up, Death Row days, LBC crew etc.

Check it out. Its divided weirdly tho. Its like 3-4 parts, but those parts are also divided into small videos, Ie; Interview Part 1 (pt 1/3)

Last edited:

Remy Danton

All Star
Daps
also feels that snoop rides other cat gimmicks and piggybacking off wiz khalifa.

"He drop a album not long ago...dont nobody want to hear that"

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
"You don't come to the hood without security without homeboys that you know that we're not going to get into it with" :what:. Why the hell would he come without security if motherfukkers want to try him.

"I'm not hating for him, I got love for him" :what:

"He's fake"

"Why don't you help our businesses"

"Does nothing for the community" BUT "He has no right to create peace between gangsters" :mjlol:.

The only real shyt he said was that Snoop promotes that shyt for entertainment reasons, which is destructive. That's some sucker shyt I never understood.

These old broke ass, "I'm not going to expose this dude, I've got love for him" are the corniest cats in hiphop.

Last edited: