Snoop Dog on Instagram attacking black women who wear wigs*****Ari responds

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
yes many of them do. It’s actually almost as common as wearing make up for many women. Go on YouTube and look at extension tutorials and you’ll see many reviews and hauls where white women discuss their extensions. A majority of white celebrity women wear extensions, including Kim K and her sisters. These days weaves and extensions are being worn by many groups.

Bw get flack more than others because of texture. But there are many natural women that y’all have posted on here that clearly have fake natural pony tails or fake natural hair weave added to their own hair. Amara La Negra wears a fake Afro. No one even knows, because they think it’s her natural hair. :yeshrug:

While I don't doubt that women of other races wear weave, tracks..etc., nobody does it to the level that our women do it. There's a reason why there are so many weave stores in our communities as oppose to other communities. Women have told me straight up that they refuse to wear their natural hair.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Lies the average Becky is not wearing weave like that.

I didn’t say the average becky wears them, i said that many of them do wear them.

Of my own blacks friends only one friend continuously wears weave. And out here in Charlotte I don’t see as many bw wearing weave—I see many wearing natural hair or wearing their hair straight/relaxed. And even when I do see bw wearing weave, it’s not as often as I see bw in natural styles or wearing their hair straight.
While I don't doubt that women of other races wear weave, tracks..etc., nobody does it to the level that our women do it. There's a reason why there are so many weave stores in our communities as oppose to other communities. Women have told me straight up that they refuse to wear their natural hair.
Have you asked them why they refuse? And say these women do refuse to wear their hair natural how does it impact you or harm you specifically?

outside of not dating women that wear their in weave... another solution? help the women wearing weave style and take care of their natural hair?

Otherwise I’m at loss of what you expect from women that aren’t your family, wives, or gfs when it comes to how they decide to wear there hair. I keep telling Brehs to just leave weave girls alone and focus on naturals.

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
1. I'm natural -- and yes many of the women who wear wigs/weaves are natural.

2. And YES, white women and asian women RUN the game. Who you think behind these lines and products the BW you see online selling and distributing? They also wear them A LOT. But, you and so many others are so quick to try to come at BW for anything.

1. why is it that 97% of the time these wigs and weaves worn by black women, whether natural like yourself or creamy cracked out, is hair that comes from non-african women? like yeah we know kinky weaves and faux dreads exist but that's an irrelevant fact doggie. that's like telling me yao ming and jeremy lin got it poppin in the league when we're discuss the obvious racial dynamics of the NBA's best and brightest. the exception doesn't swallow the norm

it's aesthetic assimilation and we both know this. let a bytch wake up tomorrow with frieda pinto's hair type growing out of her scalp naturally and shorty would start throwing confetti and blowing kazoos in celebration. self hatred. let's stop the dishonesty baby girl it's offensive

2. lmao look at this nonsense. yes we know who runs the hair market predicated mainly towards women of the diaspora, the same asian people who own and control all the beauty supply stores that are littered throughout the black community. but what on god's green earth does that have to do with your lie that white hoes and others wear wigs and weaves more than sistas? goddamn black women lie like it's a second language b. on gang yall live in a pink oil moisturizer-scented lie world and try to shame nikkas into playing the pretend game and cosigning the fraudulence. not on my watch kid, i have never owned a kente cloth cape :bustback:

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn

on the entire crime wave we need to be honest and just say black women lack logic, reasoning, or any kind of self awareness. she posted this like "yeah got him!" lol

because in actuality she's cosigning snoop and black men as a whole. wearing a lacefront wig on your head that is in no way congruent to your features or consistent with your natural hair texture is the same as throwing on a disguise in a game of pretend. obviously son is wearing a halloween costume pretending to be non-black and these broads do the same except it ain't the 31st of october and they dead serious

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I didn’t say the average becky wears them, i said that many of them do wear them.

Of my own blacks friends only one friend continuously wears weave. And out here in Charlotte I don’t see as many bw wearing weave—I see many wearing natural hair or wearing their hair straight/relaxed. And even when I do see bw wearing weave, it’s not as often as I see bw in natural styles or wearing their hair straight.

Have you asked them why they refuse? And say these women do refuse to wear their hair natural how does it impact you or harm you specifically?

outside of not dating women that wear their in weave... another solution? help the women wearing weave style and take care of their natural hair?

Otherwise I’m at loss of what you expect from women that aren’t your family, wives, or gfs when it comes to how they decide to wear there hair. I keep telling Brehs to just leave weave girls alone and focus on naturals.

Yes, I've asked them why they refuse to wear it. They say it's easier to throw some other shyt on top of their head than to deal with their own hair.

The impact of women wearing weave on me has nothing to do with the discussion; however, I do at times wonder about things that do not affect directly... The Who, what, when, where's and why's.