Snoop Dog on Instagram attacking black women who wear wigs*****Ari responds

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
Did you read that lil second part?

We gotta stop attacking black women for shyt that literally every other race is doing.

Every other race hates black men? Should we stop "attacking" the black women that do too?

It would be different if black women could proudly wear natural hair without being clowned, then copied and then forgotten about when a white women does it and gets praise.

It's just corny behavior. Let her do whatever the fukk she wants with her hair bro.

She can wear her natural hair without being clowned breh :stopitslime: Nobody is clowning a black woman's well kept dreads...

The black woman is beautiful in her natural state. Just be cacs brainwashed her into not believing that, doesnt mean that black men should idly stand by and allow them to continue to perpetuate hate of their natural state. And black men also play a part in this as well

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
I have no problem with black women wearing weaves. I bet y’all don’t know that white women wear the most weaves, y’all just think it’s there natural hair. The only thing I don’t like is when the hairstyles she chooses is to much.
:yeshrug:

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:whew: I avoided this thread. Thought that cac ari shaffir was talking shyt on snoop. I was ready to be heated.

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I have no problem with black women wearing weaves. I bet y’all don’t know that white women wear the most weaves, y’all just think it’s there natural hair. The only thing I don’t like is when the hairstyles she chooses is to much.

Where did this Information come from? What does "more weave" mean? Very vague statement.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
snoop wife and daughter wear wigs...them 2 hoes walk around with the spud webb

spud-webb-of-the-atlanta-hawks-holds-the-ball-during-a-nba-game-the-picture-id1125813

ShackZilla89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NoWhere
Yeah, BECAUSE it's the SAME TEXTURE as their NATURAL HAIR...:pachaha:

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This" I like black women to wear their hair natural" brigade is so phoney because deep down men want the hair texture of the wigs and weaves to actually be our hair and I know men for the most part do not or should not care if we rock weave or not. Only thing that should matter if our hair looks good, weave or no weave. And this is comming from someone who is natural going on 8 years. And I will throw on a wig or weave when I'm in the mood for it.

Aside from obvious contradictory statements,
What mood do you have to be in to put on a wig?

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
These threads on bw and hair get made every few months. The arguments are always the same. Brehs say bw hate our hair and are ashamed, that we want to be white. Bw point out why we wear it, how many of us our natural, and that hair extensions are worn by many, while also admitting that it is problematic when that’s all bw wear. Brehs ignore those comments continuing to talk about how much we hate our hair and that they can’t stand weave, call the reasons why some wear them bullshyt, then of course in defense bw point out issues we face with our hair natural and otherwise, and Brehs say those issues aren’t issues and we just hate ourselves, then they only fukk with natural hair etc, and that bw are too defensive and sensitive about hair, and so on. Brehettes eventually give up and say fukk it and continue doing what they want because it’s their hair and they can, and many of us are natural anyway.
:unimpressed:
Then on separate threads Brehs gas up ig hoes, celebs and thots who are wearing weave, and straight hair. They post their women crushes who mostly have weave and straight hair. And yes every now and then they post natural hair beauties, but arguably more than anything they post women with straight or wavy or loose curly hair(wether it’s mixed women, Latina, white or Asian) or they post women with weave.

snoops own wife and daughter have worn weave. :francis:

Which begs the question if y’all hate it as much as y’all do that’s fine, but then why not fixate and focus on the many women that are natural and stop fixating on the ones that you deem as loss causes anyway? :manny: