Snoop Dog on Instagram attacking black women who wear wigs*****Ari responds

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
guys bookmark this sista's post if you have to because this is what i mean by black women's dishonesty, jesus christ it's ridiculous. look we've all done seen ari lennox tons of times and there is nothing unhealthy about her that would denote a medical issue. as it pertains to hair specifically there are no fukked up edges, split ends, or the ever-dreaded traction alopecia. and any of us can look at her teeth, body, and just that great skin alone & deduct that eating well or being properly hydrated is not an issue for ari lennox either. so why the fukk is @xoxodede talking this health bullshyt? to take nikkas off track about what's really at play here, it's aesthetic assimilation and it looks ridiculous on black women. boom. ari like a lot of black women who are in fact natural..... STILL low key believe that the non-black woman's hair is more glamorous and beautiful than their own. so every now and then to feel more gorgeous, fe

it

What an incredible reach. LMFAOO

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
guys bookmark this sista's post if you have to because this is what i mean by black women's dishonesty, jesus christ it's ridiculous. look we've all done seen ari lennox tons of times and there is nothing unhealthy about her that would denote a medical issue. as it pertains to hair specifically there are no fukked up edges, split ends, or the ever-dreaded traction alopecia. and any of us can look at her teeth, body, and just that great skin alone & deduct that eating well or being properly hydrated is not an issue for ari lennox either. so why the fukk is @xoxodede talking this health bullshyt? to take nikkas off track about what's really at play here, it's aesthetic assimilation and it looks ridiculous on black women. boom. ari like a lot of black women who are in fact natural..... STILL low key believe that the non-black woman's hair is more glamorous and beautiful than their own. so every now and then to feel more gorgeous, feminine or perhaps to go to an event like a wedding? they opt for a malaysian special to cover their kinky tresses. self hatred, period

and stop lying talmbout white bytches run the game with weaves and wigs because that's a damn lie. on what planet is this true black women? lol man listen... i offer anyone here on the coli one million dollars to find the female contingent of the 2019-2020 freshman class who will have a higher percentage of wigs and weaves: clemson university vs. howard university. who yall puttin yall money on, clemson b?!? LMAO hell naw yall nikkas trying to get paid right, of course 100% of yall finna roll with howard university without even blinking. oh we finna act like it's a normal sight to see kirsten runnin round this hoe patting her weave in between sips of lecroix?? lol would yall stop it

Wow. That got your panties in a bunch huh?

My only question after that for you is .... are you dumb or are you stupid? :smile:

I'm natural -- and yes many of the women who wear wigs/weaves are natural.

But, do you know why? Because, they don't know how to take care of their natural hair. And they also do not understand the connection between HEALTH and HEALTHY HAIR and HAIR GROWTH.

So, therefore they have matting, unhealthy, breaking hair and lackluster edges - because they are not getting the nutrients they need or have a underlying health issue or deficiency that is causing the natural hair under that wig or braided up in that sew-in to break off when they finally do take the weave out their hair.

They also don't know what to do with their natural hair in terms of styling and how to do-it daily. Plus, take care of it properly and maintain a daily hair-style outside of a bun/afro puff or fro.

I didn't speak on aesthetic or the style - because that's not my thing -- and weave and wigs can be styled, textured and done many ways.

And YES, white women and asian women RUN the game. Who you think behind these lines and products the BW you see online selling and distributing? They also wear them A LOT. But, you and so many others are so quick to try to come at BW for anything.

I already stated how I feel about wigs and weaves. I also gave you a major reason why and how many BW can fix the issue of hair growth. Cause going natural and wearing your own hair doesn't mean hair growth or healthy hair... know that.

Have you heard of HEAT-FREE HAIR? Premium Extensions For Natural Hair Textures – Heat Free Hair Many naturals and women who are not natural weave natural texture hair. So, know what you are talking about before you open your mouth. :smile:

Last edited:

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
he's getting called to the red table weekly like it's the principal's office

Snoop-Dogg-red-table-talk-billboard-1548-768x433.jpg

Please tell me this been smiley'd already :dead:

@3Rivers can we get a snoop red table talk smiley? with that exact pic and his upper body please?:feedme:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Sounds like a personal issue
The coli is full of woman haters, period.everything women do or say is annoying to them because women don’t want to have anything to do with them. They are stuck jerkin off in JBO for the rest of their lives. All these threads are really just anti black women threads tbh tho. The cacs and c00ns come out full force

Standing on business

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Ari wears her hair natural most of the time, so she not the one.

90% of the time she doesn’t even have makeup on her face, majority of the time she’s on live she’s 100% natural all around. Imo Snoop was 100% wrong on this one but everyone in this thread seems to agree with him
:yeshrug:

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
This is a reach.

but Ima let the internet do what they do.

go ahead and “cancel” snoop for the 383773 time even though the country is on lockdown right now.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which is cool when you haven't been married for years with kids and when you're also not in your late 40s.

The message isn't wrong but the messenger is and tbh, it feels weird attacking a black woman when white girls been getting weaved and wigged up like crazy this past decade. And flaunting it in black women's faces.
Usually the extensions ain't much different to the hair under it... quite a fundamental difference:unimpressed: