Snoop Dog on Instagram attacking black women who wear wigs*****Ari responds

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
But the wig isn’t her hair. :gucci:
I don’t know who she is but it’s simple. If you don’t like women wearing wigs/weave, just don’t mess with them. I’m not gonna police women on what they want to do with their appearance. We all know what it is but we’re never going to have an honest dialogue about it.

bewitched

Pro
Daps
This" I like black women to wear their hair natural" brigade is so phoney because deep down men want the hair texture of the wigs and weaves to actually be our hair and I know men for the most part do not or should not care if we rock weave or not. Only thing that should matter if our hair looks good, weave or no weave. And this is comming from someone who is natural going on 8 years. And I will throw on a wig or weave when I'm in the mood for it.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
This" I like black women to wear their hair natural" brigade is so phoney because deep down men want the hair texture of the wigs and weaves to actually be our hair and I know men for the most part do not or should not care if we rock weave or not. Only thing that should matter if our hair looks good, weave or no weave. And this is comming from someone who is natural going on 8 years. And I will throw on a wig or weave when I'm in the mood for it.

Instead of addressing your own self hate you blame men?

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I don’t know who she is but it’s simple. If you don’t like women wearing wigs/weave, just don’t mess with them. I’m not gonna police women on what they want to do with their appearance. We all know what it is but we’re never going to have an honest dialogue about it.
best way to put this shyt.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
SnoopDoggJadaPinkett.jpg

Get ready for Round 2
This.

I think he knows what he's doing. He wants his get back.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I get what he was trying to say but leave it alone!

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
No matter how hard black women try to justify it, wearing wigs / weave is c00n shyt. You hate your natural hair and hate when people see you without a wig or weave. They feel ashamed. No other way to put it.