Snoop Dogg on the Breakfast Club (8-11-16) - says Death Row movie needs to be him and Suge, not Dre

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
I remember Spider Loc telling a story about one of Snoop's homeboys touchin Snoop's wife inappropriately. Instead of Snoop whoopin dude's ass like any man would in that situation, he let his bodyguard take the fade.

On the set of Baby Boy, Jayo Felony stepped to Snoop over jackin the term "Crip Hop". Jayo asked for a fade. Snoop went in the trailer and let his homeboys jump Jayo.

Ive always liked Snoop as a rapper but he's never been anywhere near the gangsta that he wants people to believe he is.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
Fukk Snoop ...he was just the product

All we need is these guys:

maxresdefault.jpg

ehhh.. Harry O wasnt in the studio making the Chronic, Doggystyle, All Eyez On Me, at the 95 source awards, gettin his trailer shot up in NYC, kickin down buildings in NYC, approaching NAS at the VMA's, having a falling out with 2pac, etc...

SNOOP was there from Day 1, and is the last man standing.

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
the 40 min mark when snoop rippin into whelvin the great or whatever his name is

:dead:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I remember Spider Loc telling a story about one of Snoop's homeboys touchin Snoop's wife inappropriately. Instead of Snoop whoopin dude's ass like any man would in that situation, he let his bodyguard take the fade.

On the set of Baby Boy, Jayo Felony stepped to Snoop over jackin the term "Crip Hop". Jayo asked for a fade. Snoop went in the trailer and let his homeboys jump Jayo.

Ive always liked Snoop as a rapper but he's never been anywhere near the gangsta that he wants people to believe he is.

I'd tend to agree with this but.......after Snoop's murder trial everything in regard's to his character is out the window.....That changed dude forever.

Also you have to consider what celebrity does and not wanting to get sued.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I thought he lightweight threw kurupt under the bus when he was talking about moonrocks.

I ain't have a problem with what he was saying about dre though. :manny:

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps

the nikka is like 105 pounds soaking wet, wtf is he gonna do about anything? :pachaha:

I'd let my bodygaurds take the fade too unless it was serious enough for me to shoot the guy, if it's not that serious then it's not worth getting involved in all that bs

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
I'd tend to agree with this but.......after Snoop's murder trial everything in regard's to his character is out the window.....That changed dude forever.

Also you have to consider what celebrity does and not wanting to get sued.

I get that but he needs to chill on the super-gangster ducktales.

- Fables of Suge being shook of him :shaq2:

- Actin like he was riding on New York (only to bow down after getting shot at, proceeding to start hanging out with the nikkaz who sent the hit, and staying silent while Pac was really ridin') :snoop: