Snoop Dogg on the Breakfast Club (8-11-16) - says Death Row movie needs to be him and Suge, not Dre

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
I thought he lightweight threw kurupt under the bus when he was talking about moonrocks.

I think that part had nikkas like

tumblr_lvgdsxBxs01qj4pjzo1_400.png

"I need to try that Moonrock & sunrock now"

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
I can't get with the snoop is fake talk. Dude beat a murder rap. Performed at the VMAs and snuck out the back when the whole PD was waiting on him, arrested numerous times for guns n drugs. Then he made it big, why would he continue this foolishness? He Def ain't no tough guy but snoop is far from fake. Dude took money over street cred, who the fukk wouldn't?

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Def row movie would be cringe worthy if they showed the true shyt.

Just from this site I hear about snoop getting slapped up, karupt being forced to drink pee pee, and Danny boy crying like somebody baby mama when she got locked up..

I like them nikkas I can't watch that shyt lol.

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
Who would be the person (s) to give the most accurate account of what actually happened at Death Row? Suge is known for ducktales so u know he'd exaggerate shyt and make himself look better. Snoop and Dre won't admit to getting punked and/or slapped up.

shyt is almost Impossible, there are so many Stories About Person X punking/slapping person Y and of course everybody tells a different story. Nobody here will EVER really know what really went down during those days because there is no guarantee for Anything said

JodyHiighroller

Superstar
Daps
I remember Spider Loc telling a story about one of Snoop's homeboys touchin Snoop's wife inappropriately. Instead of Snoop whoopin dude's ass like any man would in that situation, he let his bodyguard take the fade.

On the set of Baby Boy, Jayo Felony stepped to Snoop over jackin the term "Crip Hop". Jayo asked for a fade. Snoop went in the trailer and let his homeboys jump Jayo.

Ive always liked Snoop as a rapper but he's never been anywhere near the gangsta that he wants people to believe he is.
I think Tray Deee said the same thing

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
I remember Spider Loc telling a story about one of Snoop's homeboys touchin Snoop's wife inappropriately. Instead of Snoop whoopin dude's ass like any man would in that situation, he let his bodyguard take the fade.

On the set of Baby Boy, Jayo Felony stepped to Snoop over jackin the term "Crip Hop". Jayo asked for a fade. Snoop went in the trailer and let his homeboys jump Jayo.

Ive always liked Snoop as a rapper but he's never been anywhere near the gangsta that he wants people to believe he is.
Even in the murder case he caught it was his homeboy who put in the work :pachaha:

Is Snoop on the Dips level of not doing nothing? :patrice:

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Even in the murder case he caught it was his homeboy who put in the work :pachaha:

Is Snoop on the Dips level of not doing nothing? :patrice:

I dont think Snoop's ever tried to make it seem like he shot homie who passed tho. The media sure did cuz he was a high profile celeb, but not himself.

Gotta admit, wasnt until about 8-9 years ago i found out homeboy that got killed was Ethiopian/Eritrean. I always knew homies first name but the minute i heard his last name i was like "wait a min!!..". I was shocked. Im Eritrean myself and so i dont
know how to react to that.