Snoop: I wasn’t feeling 2pacs Hit Em up/defends biggie

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Biggie wasnt innocent what's so ever, also remember he was rocking pacs jewelry after the shooting. What ppl fail to realize is pac didn't speak ill of bad boy until puffy and big did that vibe interview and stretch siding with them. Adding fuel to the fire biggie had snoop trailer shot up and that's what led to the making of hit em up which dr dre originally wanted to remix it over a different beat.

:snoop:

y’all nikkaz continuously attempt to rewrite history and your timing is atrocious

• biggie wasn’t rocking pac jewelry after the robbery - Jack brought them both the same diamond studded pinky rings
  • pac implicated them first in January 1995 with the infamous Kevin Powell Rikers Island jail interview

Sinister

Banned
Daps

y’all nikkaz continuously attempt to rewrite history and your timing is atrocious

• biggie wasn’t rocking pac jewelry after the robbery - Jack brought them both the same diamond studded pinky rings
  • pac implicated them first in January 1995 with the infamous Kevin Powell Rikers Island jail interview

Wait...Biggie new Haitian Jack and them?

It was always portrayed that Pac was around grimey New York underworld criminals...and that Biggie knew who they were but always stayed away out of wisdom and warned Pac to do the same

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Pac fanatics are mad at any man who thought for himself and didnt suck Pacs dikk..

Snoop has been pretty consistent though, this is nothing new.
He told Pac to his face when they shared a house together that he didn't care for his beef with Biggie and even wanted to go and make music with Biggie..
Lady of Rage wasnt with Pac telling her to diss Lil Kim when Rage also wanted to record with Kim.

Pac brought negative energy and killed Death Row. It collapsed soon after he arrived. He was a narcissist like Kanye a d made everything about himself. Snoop was already a huge star, he didn't need to take orders from Pac of all people.
Pac was doing what suge wanted him to. Suge came and got that man outta prison and pac was riding with whatever suge said.

Daps

Not true at all pac never dissed them until after they did their interview and stretch said that they found the bullet. Puff also said "you cant be a thug one minute than bow out the next".

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Pac was doing what suge wanted him to. Suge came and got that man outta prison and pac was riding with whatever suge said.

I understand being grateful, but that is weak pathetic behaviour from a so called civil rights freedom fighter..
Pac was a fraud and had you all fooled :snoop:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Biggie wasnt innocent what's so ever, also remember he was rocking pacs jewelry after the shooting. What ppl fail to realize is pac didn't speak ill of bad boy until puffy and big did that vibe interview and stretch siding with them. Adding fuel to the fire biggie had snoop trailer shot up and that's what led to the making of hit em up which dr dre originally wanted to remix it over a different beat.
Number 1 that’s bullshyt biggie was never wearing pacs shyt , number 2 u need to check your dates/history yes it was pac who light the fuse first with his vibe interview insinuating they had something to do with the setup .... even majesty said wen bags told pac to his face biggie n junior mafia had nothin to do with it pac turned around n said ohh shyt I just did an interview with vibe.... do you know your dates or history??? go back n check that’s why stretch n them did a response to pacs interview...

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
I understand being grateful, but that is weak pathetic behaviour from a so called civil rights freedom fighter..
Pac was a fraud and had you all fooled :snoop:
yeah papa g from deathrow said he felt pac was a good kid very troubled / conflicted n started to move how suge wanted him to .... I do laugh wen people say pac was a leader cause he was anything but a leader outside the booth .... only thing pac was a leader in 96 was the outlawz in music in general u could say that but off wax hell no ... not even close ... too easily influenced/ led by usually the wrong crowd .....people clown lil Wayne n Chris brown for reppin street gangs which there not even from n pac did the same thing with mob piru only difference is pac was more wilder then them took it a step further n got smoked basically over it ....

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Not true at all pac never dissed them until after they did their interview and stretch said that they found the bullet. Puff also said "you cant be a thug one minute than bow out the next".
so pac wasn’t saying in that interview that they were all acting weird , acting like they seen a ghost , no one would help him .. saying they were acting strange , No one would look at him , saying stretch wouldn’t visit him pac know fine well stretch didn’t have an I’d to go see pac but he never mentioned that either did he .... go back n read what pac said he was insinuating a lot ov bullshyt

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
This thread still goin? Let me sum it up. Pac and Suge are the bad guys. Puff and Biggie are saints. Pac shot himself. Pac came back as a ghost and killed Biggie. Etc etc etc. Oh yea I forgot. Anything that makes Pac look good is a lie. Anything that makes him look bad is the absolute truth. And people who knew him for 2 hours know him better than people who knew him for years. Did I get everything?

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Wait...Biggie new Haitian Jack and them?

It was always portrayed that Pac was around grimey New York underworld criminals...and that Biggie knew who they were but always stayed away out of wisdom and warned Pac to do the same

:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

are u trolling ?
Haitian Jack, King Tut, Big Rick & Jimmy Henchmen are all from Biggie hood and biggie not only knew them many years before he met pac - he(biggie) did dirt with them

that’s why biggie told pac to be careful, cause he knew them nikkaz didn’t play .... ironically pac went back & told them what biggie said : and that same pinky ring that biggie got ... he had got setup & had to give back, for looking out for pac well being

YET : nikkaz still & will always attempt to make biggie the bad guy in this whole situation: it’s a damn shame, my nikka should’ve just looked out for himself and kept it moving

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX

again
Kevin Powell himself said pac implicated biggie, puff and said stretch and the rest of the entourage he was with basically did nothing to help him in that situation

that’s the only and again the only reason they talk to Fab Five Freddy where stretch told the truth about what really happened in that lobby of pac shooting himself going for his gat and biggie saying he wanted an apology for being implicated for something he knew nothing about
and that puff interview (puff said it’s no beef & wished him the best)

I think the problem may be y’all are going off the Vibe magazine article which was vague & heavily edited/not detailed which Kevin Powell, Quincy Jones and plenty of all of his staff members admitted to (the real/original interview was WAY TOO MUCH for them to publish - without them having to deal with harsh consequences)

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
again
Kevin Powell himself said pac implicated biggie, puff and said stretch and the rest of the entourage he was with basically did nothing to help him in that situation

that’s the only and again the only reason they talk to Fab Five Freddy where stretch told the truth about what really happened in that lobby of pac shooting himself going for his gat and biggie saying he wanted an apology for being implicated for something he knew nothing about
and that puff interview (puff said it’s no beef & wished him the best)

I think the problem may be y’all are going off the Vibe magazine article which was vague & heavily edited/not detailed which Kevin Powell, Quincy Jones and plenty of all of his staff members admitted to (the real/original interview was WAY TOO MUCH for them to publish - without them having to deal with harsh consequences)
Exactly majesty said on queensflip wen emoney bags told pac they had nothing to do with it , that’s wen pac said he had already done a vibe interview ......

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Damn... Thread did some numbers.

Snoop Lion is a lying ass fraud.

Thread went well away from the point of Snoop smoking so much weed he's having hallucinations of what he think happened compared to reality.

This nikka Snoop talking all of that fly shyt but didn't he do the same thing to Xzibit ? Xzibit didn't want to be apart of that shyt going on with Snoop and Suge and Snoop threw dude under the bus.

IIRC there were a couple reasons he went after Xzibit:

1) going after Jermaine Dupri when JD was beefing with Dre & Timbaland instead of going after Suge Knight
2) Suge running into Xzibit at a club and when Suge asked X about Snoop he said they weren't tight and only did music with him (When Suge was asked about Xzibit once in an interview he said ""Dre's little Mexican buddy there? Yeah, I like him. I actually did see him a few times but what we talked about is between me and him.")
3) Supposedly in a Source Magazine from around that time (00-02) he distanced himself from the Snoop/Death Row feud saying he wasn't around all that and didn't want to be killed over it

Sinister

Banned
Daps
Thread went well away from the point of Snoop smoking so much weed he's having hallucinations of what he think happened compared to reality.

IIRC there were a couple reasons he went after Xzibit:

1) going after Jermaine Dupri when JD was beefing with Dre & Timbaland instead of going after Suge Knight
2) Suge running into Xzibit at a club and when Suge asked X about Snoop he said they weren't tight and only did music with him (When Suge was asked about Xzibit once in an interview he said ""Dre's little Mexican buddy there? Yeah, I like him. I actually did see him a few times but what we talked about is between me and him.")
3) Supposedly in a Source Magazine from around that time he distanced himself from the Snoop/Death Row feud saying he wasn't around all that and didn't want to be killed over it
What's ironic is that after the Snoop/Dogg Pound fallout with Xzibit over this it seems Aftermath and Em also kicked Xzibit to the curb...and nobody explained why.