Snoop: I wasn’t feeling 2pacs Hit Em up/defends biggie

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
I agree Quad was definitely ground zero, and what Pac did to Stretch (especially now knowing he wasn’t apart of it) was a little too harsh. I’ve always liked Stretch and Majesty, so I can understand their perspective.
I’ve always maintained that Pac and Biggie were in a situation they had no control over since they had Puffy and Suge over them, and those two had beef before Pac was on DR.
It’s easy for us now to say who’s wrong or right but when that shyt is happening people don’t know or can make logical judgments during the moment. It is what it is.
... what he did to big aswell nomad not just stretch ....majesty and homicide even said in queensflip ... probs things we don’t even know that “people condem big in that situation and no one come forward to stick up for big but big stuck his neck out for pac in that situation “ that’s pretty much word for word what homicide said .....question nomad ... the average fan not fans like us who know the true history Between both sides ...etc u ask them who was involved in pacs first shooting or some involved based or what was put out who’s names they gona say ??? Biggie gona be one of them isn’t .... who’s faults that’s ... that’s all am sayin ...

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Everything Big & Stretch said/did was in response to that Vibe interview Pac did bro. The Quad & that interview are ground zero for all the bullshyt & mess that was created. Stretch was his brother & Big was someone he was super cool with & Pac threw them under bus in a major & public way. You can't blame them for feeling some type of way because of that & Pac after finding out the deal when Nickels & E-Moneys Bags saw him should've made him fall all the way back on all that. But he doubled down on the situation knowing it wasn't true bro. I'm not saying their actions were right but they had a right to feel a certain way because of what Pac did
That’s my point in the posts n that’s my biggest issue with pac ... he wasn’t man enough to do damage control after he knew big wasn’t involved or had any knowledge... he let the masses think it was true ... like majesty said on queensflip pac ran with it but I think it got so big that there was no turning back ....

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
U wanna see how much them Bad Boy nikkas used to be lying? And how they still be lying to this day to create a narrative? Peep how Busta called Cease out on this shyt for flat lying. And Cease just starts laughing. Peep also how Angie herself said Biggie n them was tight about her interviewing Pac and Cease turned around and lied about that too. Start at 1:44 and keep going. I don’t agree with how the narrator feels about Biggie n them as far as disrespecting they talent. He sound like a fanboy dikkrider who stuck in 96 so ignore him. All them nikkas is dope so no need for all that. But still.

Last edited:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
U wanna see how much them Bad Boy nikkas used to be lying? And how they still be lying to this day to create a narrative? Peep how Busta called Cease out on this shyt for flat lying. And Cease just starts laughing. Peep also how Angie herself said Biggie n them was tight about her interviewing Pac and Cease turned around and lied about that too. Start at 1:44 and keep going. I don’t agree with how the narrator feels about Biggie n them as far as disrespecting they talent. He sound like a fanboy dikkrider who stuck in 96 so ignore him. All them nikkas is dope so no need for all that. But still.

I did see this actullly on the gram someone posted it up ... busta did check cease I wil admit that ...I know cease trying to still protect bigs image but he was making it seem biggie was just ignoring the issue and clearly once someone starts saying shyt especially about your wife reguardless if true or not you gona feel some way about it even more that it was once someone you called a friend..... I can imagine how biggie felt probs wanted to slap pac up but clearly that wasn’t gona happen anger builds up... busta did keep it real and angie on here spliz I’ll give u that .... I like cease but just like pacs people they bias and always try to paint the mans in the best light it is what it is .....,

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I did see this actullly on the gram someone posted it up ... busta did check cease I wil admit that ...I know cease trying to still protect bigs image but he was making it seem biggie was just ignoring the issue and clearly once someone starts saying shyt especially about your wife reguardless if true or not you gona feel some way about it even more that it was once someone you called a friend..... I can imagine how biggie felt probs wanted to slap pac up but clearly that wasn’t gona happen anger builds up... busta did keep it real and angie on here spliz I’ll give u that .... I like cease but just like pacs people they bias and always try to paint the mans in the best light it is what it is .....,
See but this ain’t true. PAC’s people are way more quick to point out his flaws. There has been a false narrative for YEARS that Biggie was some innocent lamb who never said anything bad about Pac and Pac was just wildin. Nah. Even with the Faith shyt. Pac brought Faith into it because she inserted herself(while I don’t blame her) by running back and telling Biggie about the track. So he changed it up and shytted on her too. She wasn’t even dissed on the original record. She maybe should have kept quiet tho being that she was doing dirt in the process. Also. Biggie n Junior Mafia did some passive aggressive shyt by making a track but taking the Hit Em Up beat before the song dropped. Biggie was also passive aggressive towards Faith. He wrote a rhyme for Lil Kim dissing both Pac and Faith.. “Who Shot Ya?, who knows but they GOT YA..”. Also furthers my point that Who Shot Ya? being released was passive aggressive as well.

Sinister

Banned
Daps
See but this ain’t true. PAC’s people are way more quick to point out his flaws. There has been a false narrative for YEARS that Biggie was some innocent lamb who never said anything bad about Pac and Pac was just wildin. Nah. Even with the Faith shyt. Pac brought Faith into it because she inserted herself(while I don’t blame her) by running back and telling Biggie about the track. So he changed it up and shytted on her too. She wasn’t even dissed on the original record. She maybe should have kept quiet tho being that she was doing dirt in the process. Also. Biggie n Junior Mafia did some passive aggressive shyt by making a track but taking the Hit Em Up beat before the song dropped. Biggie was also passive aggressive towards Faith. He wrote a rhyme for Lil Kim dissing both Pac and Faith.. “Who Shot Ya?, who knows but they GOT YA..”. Also furthers my point that Who Shot Ya? being released was passive aggressive as well.
Remember Puff literally saying long kiss goodnight wasn't about Pac?

Also Kim claims Biggie never liked big momma thang

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX

I gotta disagree
I don’t think lil cease was trying to protect biggie .... I just think he completely forgot about that song .... lets keep it real, it never came to fruition in the 1st place - which would make a nikka totally forget about

and you can’t really compare cease to the outlawz : cease literally was his lil brother, he basically grew up with him on the streets in Bed Stuy while on the other hand the remaining members of the outlawz one of them only knew their man a few months ; the other one was a kid who lived in Jersey who never hung out with him until he got down with DR and the other one lived in Atlanta till he got down with DR (yet dem nikkaz, talk & do interviews about their man from times / places their knew nothing about)

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
giphy.gif

nikkaz in here are completely pathetic and need to stop watching outlawz tell a bunch of :duck:

nikkaz time period are atrocious
how the hell could Faith insert herself into this beef by going back telling her husband a diss song is coming from u know who ....
then him using that so-called same track to counter the diss song

when in reality .... ‘get money remix‘ was released in Feb of ‘96 -while- ‘hit em up’ was released that summer of ‘96 ( like fukking 5 months after )

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

the revisionist history by some of these nikkaz .... is fukking mind blowing

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps

I'm not disagreeing with Biggie throwing his share of sneaky shots (he also said "Who Shot Ya" in the Dead Presidents video when they talk about California), but I don't know what you are referring to in regards to the Get Money remix/Hit Em Up beat. It's a highly sampled bassline from Dennis Edwards, everyone from Rakim to Milli Vanilli to Geto Boys had already sampled it.

The single for Get Money was released in February 1996. Hit Em Up was recorded a couple months later (according to wiki) and released it in the summer of 96'. To diss Biggie/Junior Mafia, Tupac & the Outlawz decided to use the same Dennis Edwards bassline, change the lyrics from "Get Money" to "Take Money" and change the "Grab your t*ts when you see big Pop" Players Anthem line to "Grab your Glocks when you see Tupac"

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
I gotta disagree
I don’t think lil cease was trying to protect biggie .... I just think he completely forgot about that song .... lets keep it real, it never came to fruition in the 1st place - which would make a nikka totally forget about

and you can’t really compare cease to the outlawz : cease literally was his lil brother, he basically grew up with him on the streets in Bed Stuy while on the other hand the remaining members of the outlawz one of them only knew their man a few months ; the other one was a kid who lived in Jersey who never hung out with him until he got down with DR and the other one lived in Atlanta till he got down with DR (yet dem nikkaz, talk & do interviews about their man from times / places their knew nothing about)
I feel ya ... but ... there is footage besides noble who only new pac a month or so , edi mean was with pac a lot pre -deathrow , muta sometimes and yak grew up under pac really .. I mean there’s baby / child photos of them 2 together ... I mean edi mean was with pac on certain infamous shyt that happened with pac .... ie the Marin city shyt where that kid got killed , Where pac shot them 2 off duty white cops in Atlanta ... so They were kinda around ... well some of them ....

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
I'm not disagreeing with Biggie throwing his share of sneaky shots (he also said "Who Shot Ya" in the Dead Presidents video when they talk about California), but I don't know what you are referring to in regards to the Get Money remix/Hit Em Up beat. It's a highly sampled bassline from Dennis Edwards, everyone from Rakim to Milli Vanilli to Geto Boys had already sampled it.

The single for Get Money was released in February 1996. Hit Em Up was recorded a couple months later (according to wiki) and released it in the summer of 96'. To diss Biggie/Junior Mafia, Tupac & the Outlawz decided to use the same Dennis Edwards bassline, change the lyrics from "Get Money" to "Take Money" and change the "Grab your t*ts when you see big Pop" Players Anthem line to "Grab your Glocks when you see Tupac"

:myman:

It’s sad
the poster that you reply to is quite a good poster except when it comes to this biggie/pac shyt
his timing of certain events are atrocious and this particular topic of get money/hit em up - he got from EDI interview from a couple of years ago where he said this ridiculous shyt of Faith must’ve gotton & stole the hit em up diss song and gave it to Biggie... which is complete nonsense because as I said and you just said get money remix was released like 5 months earlier the hit em up ( and the song was 1st being played in the winter of ‘95 ... i remember hearing it at some club in manhattan around Christmas )

again.... :snoop: nikkaz going off a bunch of outlawz :duck:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
I feel ya ... but ... there is footage besides noble who only new pac a month or so , edi mean was with pac a lot pre -deathrow , muta sometimes and yak grew up under pac really .. I mean there’s baby / child photos of them 2 together ... I mean edi mean was with pac on certain infamous shyt that happened with pac .... ie the Marin city shyt where that kid got killed , Where pac shot them 2 off duty white cops in Atlanta ... so They were kinda around ... well some of them ....

i was referring to EDI & Nap
i got no problem when they talk about the DR days because they was with him damn near 24/7 ... my issue is when they delve into his life prior when he spent most of his time in NYC, which Nap was too young to be around him & EDI lived in ATL

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
i was referring to EDI & Nap
i got no problem when they talk about the DR days because they was with him damn near 24/7 ... my issue is when they delve into his life prior when he spent most of his time in NYC, which Nap was too young to be around him & EDI lived in ATL
Na there was time’s pre - deathrow that the outlaws were around tho king ... not saying all there story’s are truthful ... edi was around for a few of pacs issues pre deathrow ... yak grew up under pac ... wen pac is with thug life and stretch rolling though Harlem wen pac is wearing the red bandana muta is right there with him like I said I get what your saying dr days they were with him 24/7 pretty much but there was times before deathrow that they were there .. n there’s video of him with them aswell .. obviously not as much as wen he was with thuglife / stretch n them .....