Snoop: I wasn’t feeling 2pacs Hit Em up/defends biggie

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
This is facts
and this is why I’m flabbergasted by the mindset of alot nikkaz on here
I don’t understand how somebody could be in the mid 30s , late 30s or even in their 40s and not be able to separate right vs wrong

it’s a damn shame

Look at their personal achievements and standing in life and you'll have your answer..

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Can you link me the interview or article of E Money Bagz saying he told Pac his shooters in prison?
If you can’t find the link then maybe give me a general idea of where you read it or heard it from.
Other than that, I re-read and re-listened to most of the stuff and my opinion is still the same.
You’re focused on the fact that Pac left prison knowing he got him touched, which is fine because that doesn’t change anything. In Against All Odds Pac literally mentioned it in the song, that’s less than a year after he got out of prison correct?
Everything about Biggie was a response by Pac from what he or Puffy have said or done. I already gave you that timeline.
Not sure what the confusion is about

Everything Big & Stretch said/did was in response to that Vibe interview Pac did bro. The Quad & that interview are ground zero for all the bullshyt & mess that was created. Stretch was his brother & Big was someone he was super cool with & Pac threw them under bus in a major & public way. You can't blame them for feeling some type of way because of that & Pac after finding out the deal when Nickels & E-Moneys Bags saw him should've made him fall all the way back on all that. But he doubled down on the situation knowing it wasn't true bro. I'm not saying their actions were right but they had a right to feel a certain way because of what Pac did

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Everything Big & Stretch said/did was in response to that Vibe interview Pac did bro. The Quad & that interview are ground zero for all the bullshyt & mess that was created. Stretch was his brother & Big was someone he was super cool with & Pac threw them under bus in a major & public way. You can't blame them for feeling some type of way because of that & Pac after finding out the deal when Nickels & E-Moneys Bags saw him should've made him fall all the way back on all that. But he doubled down on the situation knowing it wasn't true bro. I'm not saying their actions were right but they had a right to feel a certain way because of what Pac did
U gotta understand that Pac did that interview before anyone called or came to visit him and this is after him trying to reach out to everyone who was there for the most part. shyt was a misunderstanding all around but it’s not fair for Pac to be the sole one responsible to take a step back and dial shyt down when he was the one who suffered the trauma. Of course he wasn’t gonna be thinking straight on certain things. See Pac said what he said in Vibe but what he said about Biggie and Stretch in there wasn’t THAT bad. Especially Biggie. I could see why Stretch would feel a way. But the shyt turned into a shyt storm once the Vibe came out and they started basically shytting on him while he was locked up. Attacking his manhood and integrity publicly while he was locked up infuriated him so by the time he got out he didn’t want to peace shyt up. Alotta shyt happened between the time he went to jail and got to Death Row. DPG shooting, Source Awards, all kinda shyt. It’s all easy to say things while u can look in hindsight but when u in the mix and u young and hotheaded and everything happening at once, shyt ain’t gonna run smooth. shyt another big issue was that alotta people from NY started sneak dissing Pac and shytting on him in defense of Biggie. Some of these people he was also cool with or was fans of so he felt a way about that as well.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Look at their personal achievements and standing in life and you'll have your answer..
One was a movie star and sold millions of records.

The other was a rapper and sold millions of records.

u gotta be the biggest clown on this site. Bar none. nikka u was born in like 92 please shut the fukk up.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
One was a movie star and sold millions of records.

The other was a rapper and sold millions of records.

u gotta be the biggest clown on this site. Bar none. nikka u was born in like 92 please shut the fukk up.

I was talking about the deceased rappers dummy..:mjlol:

Learn to read :hhh:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
I believe Zayd when he says Dexter wasn’t one of the shooters. What lil Cease saw doesn’t matter or change things.

That doesn’t make any sense because them dudes didn’t shoot at all :hubie:but I won’t get into that -unless you want to have that debate

but as I said if you read Dexter Isaac book he tells you exactly where those 2 soldiers of his position at the front of the lobby .... the position that he took was were it turned the corner next to the elevators ... it was shaped like an L

I believe Zayd said it was only 2 nikkaz & It’s always been well known that it was a three-man job

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
no ... majesty and Zayd said wen e money bags was on the visit with pac with nickels pac turned around n said he felt biggie /junior mafia had something to do with it ... to which e money bags was telling pac what are you talking about no they had nothing to do with it n gave him a run down who set it up etc ...... against all odds came out after pac died ...you still missing the point which most people do .... why didn’t pac do damage control n he knew big had nothing to do with quad or even had knowledge....he deffo ran with it for a motive ... even majesty on queensflip said he knows pac he’s not the type of person to take his words and so he ran with it but he didn’t think it was gona go that far .....

:salute:

everything you just posted is clear-cut/case closed
the unfortunate part is **SOME** of pac’s hard-core fans don’t care about the truth and they will take to their grave that biggie and puff etc. had a hand in to what happen at Quad studio

is really sad

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Now I mean this in a non-disrespectful way, but there's this narrative you keep pushing for years and your gripe with why "Pac was throwing Biggie and Puffy into the mix", when Biggie/Puffy released who shot ya which the timing of the song can be interpreted as a diss. I've said this a bunch of times, Pac went too hard on Biggie but Biggie and Puffy didn't do themselves a favour by almost getting DPG/Snoop killed, ordering hits on chains, aligning themselves with Crips in LA, Puffy having a hand in Pac's demise.

The problem that you have is you talk about a single issue and ignore everything else that happened. Another example is Suge having a beef with Puffy before Pac landed on DR, dont you think that had a hand in how Pac handled his beef with Biggie? There's too many obvious factors that I keep repeating.

Pac called out Jimmy on Against All Odds and you dismiss it by saying "well he died", what type of logic is that? We know he died, do you think Pac's ghost is able to make more songs dissing Jimmy and Haitian Jack? He responded 9 months into being with DR, is that not fast enough for you? He named the people involved and never uttered Biggie's name, what more do you want?

I just seen the video you're talking about, the one with Bryce Wilson (the producer that knew Pac and was at the Quad studio when the shootings happened). He hasn't said anything that debunked anything Pac said during the Vibe interviews.

1. "Pac was accusing Jimmy of setting him up...Jimmy told Pac 'what are you talking about? Lets get you an ambulance'"
2. "I remember Stretch took Fred out to get Pac an ambulance...I remember Pac's man was really worried about Pac"

How does that mean what Pac said is a "lie"? Bryce Wilson never said anything about Puffy, Andre, or the others that were there, looking at him and trying to help. He said Jimmy denied setting Pac up, tried to get him an ambulance, and Stretch tried to help with that too. That's all he mentioned in specifics about some of the people that were there.

Also, Gully said Pac was implicating 4-5 people on Hit Em Up which is also false, and Gully was leading Bryce into a false question.

That's the problem that I have with some of the stuff you say. Some of what you say is true and can be corroborated with facts, by the other half is stuff is conclusions that dont come from a logical argument, half-truths, events with no context, hyperbolic statements. Like the Bryce Wilson interview is a perfect example, he says stuff and then you say it debunks what Pac said in the Vibe interview when it actually doesn't. It's just weird when I look at those two sources of information for myself, because it's obvious what he says and doesn't say.

Here's the Bryce Wilson interview if anyone wanted to see it:

:ohhh: never seen that Bryce / Gully interview

and I hate to say it - but there you go once again, another person who was there to confirm that he shot himself:hubie:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Bryce basically said pac turned into a different person in split seconds nomad .... the lie is pac was saying no one helped him wouldn’t look at him which is false ....... as far as suge n puffy beef that’s still some sus shyt to do to run with something that isn’t true Especially wen he was told by e money bags , I already said biggie was very irresponsible for doing that on the radio.... the chain bounty was never proven ... outlawz and certain pirus heard about it but even Greg Kading speaking to vlad and wen I asked him on makaveliboard wen Greg used to come on says he doesn’t know for a fact that the chain bounty thing is true or not ..... rumours go around same way the rumour went around that “biggie “ had Tupac killed back in the day ....
Stretch and Zayd (I’m assuming Bryce was referring to him when he said “Pac’s man”) were the ones trying to get an ambulance for Pac according to Bryce. Jimmy also said the same thing but we all know he was the one behind it. Bryce didn’t mention anyone else. I don’t know how you can say Pac lied when Bryce never said anything about Andre or Puff or whoever else was at that studio.

You’re literally making stuff up, re-watch what Bryce said.

I’m aware the DR chain snatching were rumours, but Nap already confirmed he heard such rumours same with other Pirus. Trays chain was snatched by South Side the same gang associated with Puffy so I’m inclined to believe that rumour was true.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I agree Quad was definitely ground zero, and what Pac did to Stretch (especially now knowing he wasn’t apart of it) was a little too harsh. I’ve always liked Stretch and Majesty, so I can understand their perspective.
I’ve always maintained that Pac and Biggie were in a situation they had no control over since they had Puffy and Suge over them, and those two had beef before Pac was on DR.
It’s easy for us now to say who’s wrong or right but when that shyt is happening people don’t know or can make logical judgments during the moment. It is what it is.

Sinister

Banned
Daps
I agree Quad was definitely ground zero, and what Pac did to Stretch (especially now knowing he wasn’t apart of it) was a little too harsh. I’ve always liked Stretch and Majesty, so I can understand their perspective.
I’ve always maintained that Pac and Biggie were in a situation they had no control over since they had Puffy and Suge over them, and those two had beef before Pac was on DR.
It’s easy for us now to say who’s wrong or right but when that shyt is happening people don’t know or can make logical judgments during the moment. It is what it is.
I am also sure they were far younger than us...and they were in a situation with no precedent

Sinister

Banned
Daps
This nikka Snoop talking all of that fly shyt but didn't he do the same thing to Xzibit ? Xzibit didn't want to be apart of that shyt going on with Snoop and Suge and Snoop threw dude under the bus.
That was because X, Em, Dre and them wanted to bully JD though.

Dre brought Snoop in the game though.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
:salute:

everything you just posted is clear-cut/case closed
the unfortunate part is **SOME** of pac’s hard-core fans don’t care about the truth and they will take to their grave that biggie and puff etc. had a hand in to what happen at Quad studio

is really sad
Exactly .... even cats like majesty who knew pac for a long time said he knows what type of person pac was( a type not to take his words back) it’s clear what it was .., he didn’t want to look like a sucka for insinuating something then have to retract what he said..... pacs a good talker but I knew he wasn’t sure of himself wen he was talking with Tabitha soren stuttering wen she was asking him about quad situation...