Snoop: I wasn’t feeling 2pacs Hit Em up/defends biggie

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
giphy.gif

nikkaz in here are completely pathetic and need to stop watching outlawz tell a bunch of :duck:

nikkaz time period are atrocious
how the hell could Faith insert herself into this beef by going back telling her husband a diss song is coming from u know who ....
then him using that so-called same track to counter the diss song

when in reality .... ‘get money remix‘ was released in Feb of ‘96 -while- ‘hit em up’ was released that summer of ‘96 ( like fukking 5 months after )

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

the revisionist history by some of these nikkaz .... is fukking mind blowing
Yeah that was always stupid to me ... pac clearly heard get- money first .... otherwise why would he have a girl on the chores mocking the song “get money “
By her saying “take -money “ ....

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Him and Dre was right there onthe ignorant shyt until it go too hot and bodies started dropping. All he has to say is now that he is older and looks back they were all immature and should have moved smarter. Instead he keeps trying to make it seem like it was all Pac and Suge and he was a Saint. Pac had just turned 25 when he died and here this 50 year old talking down on him with 20+ more years of living.

:hhh:

Last edited:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Him and Dre was right there onthe ignorant shyt until it go too hot and bodies started dropping. All he has to say is now that he is older and looks back they were all immature and should have moved smarter. Instead he keeps trying to make it seem like it was all Pac and Suge and he was a Saint. Pac had just turned 25 when he died and here this 50 year old talking down on him with 20+ more years of living.

:hhh:
snoop seem to change his tune after the ny ny shooting ..... I think snoop generally thought it was on some on wax battle n didn’t realise how serious it was until them gunshots went off that’s wen I feel he fell all the way back n n wen he beat his murder trial which is understandable .... I agree on that tho snoop more then Dre but they were not totally innocent in things n the best thing to do is accept that they were immature etc ...

Sinister

Banned
Daps
Yeah that was always stupid to me ... pac clearly heard get- money first .... otherwise why would he have a girl on the chores mocking the song “get money “
By her saying “take -money “ ....
Did you or @kingofnyc EVER hear the original hit em up?

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Biggie was innocent. It’s only so much shyt u can take as a man.
yeah like I said I don’t care what anyone says my problem with pac stems from him not doing damage control ... he was told by e money bags biggie n them knew nothing about quad .... pac let fans think biggie was a grimy cat just cause he couldn’t swallow his pride and ego n be man enough to tell the masses he got it wrong....... by all accounts biggies people all say big looked out for his homies .... I always wonder had big and pac never met would big stil be alive ...

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Did you or @kingofnyc EVER hear the original hit em up?

not sure...
but even with that said I don’t understand what that has to do with the nonsensical narrative of biggie stealing the track/theme for his song ‘get money remix’ w/Jr Mafia
when that song was made while pac was still in jail & played in da clubs, on mixtapes & radio roughly 7 months before ‘hit em up’

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Snoop was on breakfast club saying he was about to drop an album calles fukk deathrow with a million from mac 10 before master p said hell nah nikka you wont be alive when it comes out. P is the realest he really looked out for snoop

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Snoop was on breakfast club saying he was about to drop an album calles fukk deathrow with a million from mac 10 before master p said hell nah nikka you wont be alive when it comes out. P is the realest he really looked out for snoop
Still didn’t stop travon Lane from slapping snoop up at an award show ... master p was right there on stage lol ..... why he didn’t have any no limit soilders by snoops side wen Reggie Wright /Travon we’re stood talking to snoop ...

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
snoop seem to change his tune after the ny ny shooting ..... I think snoop generally thought it was on some on wax battle n didn’t realise how serious it was until them gunshots went off that’s wen I feel he fell all the way back n n wen he beat his murder trial which is understandable .... I agree on that tho snoop more then Dre but they were not totally innocent in things n the best thing to do is accept that they were immature etc ...

It's reported Snoop was so shocked he was crying on the scene when they found their tour bus swiss cheesed up.
Dre's not short for cash and loves his life so he bounced..
Ultimately everyone with some sense tried to make peace, but Suge and his lackey Pac was the antagonists and destroyed it all themselves included.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Still didn’t stop travon Lane from slapping snoop up at an award show ... master p was right there on stage lol ..... why he didn’t have any no limit soilders by snoops side wen Reggie Wright /Travon we’re stood talking to snoop ...
Did you want nikkas 2 bust guns on stage. P wasnt going 2 go to war over snoop he just told him it wasnt a good idea to release that album

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
It's reported Snoop was so shocked he was crying on the scene when they found their tour bus swiss cheesed up.
Dre's not short for cash and loves his life so he bounced..
Ultimately everyone with some sense tried to make peace, but Suge and his lackey Pac was the antagonists and destroyed it all themselves included.
Na I wasn’t debating that breh ... pac n suge were stuck on stupid ... am just saying ... snoop deffo was playing both sides instead of been honest ....pac and suge were the worse duo in hiphop to much alike eachother ..... even muta recently admitted in his recent vlad interview that pac needed someone with guidance for pac not someone who liked the drama and bullshyt aswell like suge....

Daps
yeah like I said I don’t care what anyone says my problem with pac stems from him not doing damage control ... he was told by e money bags biggie n them knew nothing about quad .... pac let fans think biggie was a grimy cat just cause he couldn’t swallow his pride and ego n be man enough to tell the masses he got it wrong....... by all accounts biggies people all say big looked out for his homies .... I always wonder had big and pac never met would big stil be alive ...
Biggie wasnt innocent what's so ever, also remember he was rocking pacs jewelry after the shooting. What ppl fail to realize is pac didn't speak ill of bad boy until puffy and big did that vibe interview and stretch siding with them. Adding fuel to the fire biggie had snoop trailer shot up and that's what led to the making of hit em up which dr dre originally wanted to remix it over a different beat.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biggie wasnt innocent what's so ever, also remember he was rocking pacs jewelry after the shooting. What ppl fail to realize is pac didn't speak ill of bad boy until puffy and big did that vibe interview and stretch siding with them. Adding fuel to the fire biggie had snoop trailer shot up and that's what led to the making of hit em up which dr dre originally wanted to remix it over a different beat.
pac did the vibe interview first
biggie simply responded to his nonsense