Daps
Reppin
St louis
white people are soo full of shyt.
30cqb1c.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've already told you about reading cac material. If it's not approved by the international community. :camby:

Notice their hair styles are the same as the ancient egyptians.

this is true

hesirewithnowig.jpg
this nikka looks just like this nikka from the side
s3.png

also this nikka
Em2Picture7rvY.png
looks just like this nikka from the side
8398027734_523b570c16_z.jpg

and also this
amosis1.jpg
looks just like this
butter%20melt.jpg

4093317166_7c71781a8b.jpg
looks just like
2915106834_a8f1b9e1e7.jpg

Funerarystatueofamaninpaintedebony11thdynastyGulbenkianMuswikmedfliks.jpg
my nikka here rocking the big puffy fro like these nikkas
PC030311.jpg

the only cacs could still say Ancient Egypt was not black was to make all these nikkas into white. :russ:

wavy

Rookie
Daps
Ethiopians up in this bish :myman:

fukk all that caucasian noise tho

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's from Wikipedia :comeon:

And clearly says "some of the populations" from East Africa, like the fukking Arabs that invaded, but I'm sure it's not talking about these people :leostare:

no its talking about these people

if you go a little lower you will see that under the different Caucasian races they have Hamites (which is what these people are considered).

There are no Arab populations living in East Africa. Its mostly cushtic tribes like the ones I've posted.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
no its talking about these people

if you go a little lower you will see that under the different Caucasian races they have Hamites (which is what these people are considered).

There are no Arab populations living in East Africa. Its mostly cushtic tribes like the ones I've posted.

How do we dispute this on Wikipedia and get it taken down? :patrice:

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
come on now....don't fall for this trick that cacs make up

the only reason cacs are trying to say these nikkas are caucasian is so they don't have to admit they came from black africans.....its undisputed that East Africans went out and populated Europe......genetically they are very similar to Europeans and Arabians......the myth that these are really white people with black skin was just made up so cac could say they didn't come from black people

because nothing would shake a white man to his core than knowing his great great ancestor was a black skin, nappy headed African

I dont know the politics behind it but the whole racial classification system is arbitrary to begin with.

Any person with eyes can see would know those people are 100% black but for bias superficial theyre classified as caucasians because they have thin noses and a particular skull structure.

I believe Indian people are considered caucasians also but they obviously arent white