Reppin
8398027734_523b570c16_z.jpg

Jet Set from Workaholics

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
They're seriously trying to call these people caucasian???? They 3 shades darker than me. :heh:

when did these nikkas come down from the caucus mountains? so ethiopians are cave dwellers who migrated down to africa and occupied the horn? :ohhh:

YO ETHIOPIANS AREN'T NATIVE TO AFRICA???? I NEED ANSWERS. Who let these invaders claim the motherland???? :pacspit:

:troll:

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
s3.png

9416903454_cf1bca397d_z.jpg

7076301877_1e821deba6_z.jpg

MenduringGadaceremonyinKarrayyutribe-Ethiopia.jpg

6810155620_a75e7216d0_z.jpg

6930244264_04dbc8d9b6_z.jpg

222c40cd606047084b5724ea41ddb97c.jpg

http://kwekudee-tripdownmemorylane.blogspot.com/2013/07/karrayyu-people-east-africas-cush*tic.html (replace * with an "i")

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race

Word. If these nikkas are caucasian, does that mean all us American nikkas can be Caucasian as well? :troll:

So those are the descendants of the Cushytes from the Bible? :ohhh: I knew they were black but I didn't know they still existed as Cushytes today? Based on their once prominence in the BC days, I see why whites are trying to say they're "white" :snoop:. The Wonderful World of the Cushytes :salute:

Edit: Auto spelling now? :wtf:

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
Oromo people aren't Caucasian (unless that specific person happens to be mixed but the group in and of themselves is African). There are Horners on the DNA sites I frequent.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
this is true

hesirewithnowig.jpg
this nikka looks just like this nikka from the side
s3.png

also this nikka
Em2Picture7rvY.png
looks just like this nikka from the side
8398027734_523b570c16_z.jpg

and also this
amosis1.jpg
looks just like this
butter%20melt.jpg

4093317166_7c71781a8b.jpg
looks just like
2915106834_a8f1b9e1e7.jpg

Funerarystatueofamaninpaintedebony11thdynastyGulbenkianMuswikmedfliks.jpg
my nikka here rocking the big puffy fro like these nikkas
PC030311.jpg

the only cacs could still say Ancient Egypt was not black was to make all these nikkas into white. :russ:

The original man swag coming from these pics..these nikkas hairstyles are fly as fukk :wow:

Anybody that says that the Ancient Egyptians are not black needs to be b!tchslapped

Last edited:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Oromo people aren't Caucasian (unless that specific person happens to be mixed but the group in and of themselves is African). There are Horners on the DNA sites I frequent.
Hey what is your signature about? How does one qualify? What details will it give us?

I wish I could talk to some of these brothas. I want to hear about their ancient history, document it, and make a wiki page. Maybe they can give us more information about nubia, and who were the west africans that migrated from their area. Maybe tell us why we left too.

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
Hey what is your signature about? How does one qualify? What details will it give us?

I wish I could talk to some of these brothas. I want to hear about their ancient history, document it, and make a wiki page. Maybe they can give us more information about nubia, and who were the west africans that migrated from their area. Maybe tell us why we left too.
You have to have grandparents from the same area (12 African countries qualify). 23andme is building a database of people with 4 grandpants from the same country/area, so that Africans in the diaspora can trace our lineages. There are already some in the database, so some of us already have found cousins from over there. It will allow people to find individuals who share DNA with them and also the database will be used to break down people's ancestry (12% Ghana/Togo, 25% Congo/Angola, etc.). In exchange, the participants get everything a paying customer does as far as results. Except they've suspended health reporting stating what conditions you're predisposed to, likely blood type, etc. because of the FDA, they'll also get an ancestry report broken down into African DNA (West, Central/South, and East, right now), and various types of European and Asian ancestries. Once the health reports are back, they should get those as well. If you don't qualify, you can buy a kit for $99. www.23andme.com
http://www.23andme.com[/SPOILER]

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
You have to have grandparents from the same area (12 African countries qualify). 23andme is building a database of people with 4 grandpants from the same country/area, so that Africans in the diaspora can trace our lineages. There are already some in the database, so some of us already have found cousins from over there. It will allow people to find individuals who share DNA with them and also the database will be used to break down people's ancestry (12% Ghana/Togo, 25% Congo/Angola, etc.). In exchange, the participants get everything a paying customer does as far as results. Except they've suspended health reporting stating what conditions you're predisposed to, likely blood type, etc. because of the FDA, they'll also get an ancestry report broken down into African DNA (West, Central/South, and East, right now), and various types of European and Asian ancestries. Once the health reports are back, they should get those as well. If you don't qualify, you can buy a kit for $99. www.23andme.com
http://www.23andme.com[/SPOILER]
Oh ok. I don't qualify, one of my grand parents is white. :to: