So are green smoothies the in thing now?

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
i only put spinach in mine. mix it with lemon juice, cranberries, straw berries, bananas, plain greek yogurt and whey protien. With some apple cider vinegar for good measure.

you'd think this would be vomit induciing but its actually pretty good.

might add some more green later on tho.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Those fresh and healthy smoothies and juices be good as fuk. They are expensive tho...whether u make them or buy them.

I love veggie juices like kale, spinach, celery, cucumber, beets, carrots, etc. mixed with a lil pineapple, orange or apple juice. Throw a lol ginger juice into the mix to give it a lil zing. Shyt good as fuk but too expensive.

But people buy liquor, weed, and a lot of expensive foods that aren't good for us so...

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Those fresh and healthy smoothies and juices be good as fuk. They are expensive tho...whether u make them or buy them.

I love veggie juices like kale, spinach, celery, cucumber, beets, carrots, etc. mixed with a lil pineapple, orange or apple juice. Throw a lol ginger juice into the mix to give it a lil zing. Shyt good as fuk but too expensive.

But people buy liquor, weed, and a lot of expensive foods that aren't good for us so...
Exactly.... u cant put a price on health.

And even still... looking at the cost of all the ingredients I use.... I doubt my kale shake is more than $3-4 a pop. And that shyt gives me most of my vitamins, fibers and antioxidants. Mutivitamins might be cheaper but u get what u pay for.... most of the multivitamins at pharmacies and shyt are :basura: and your body doesn't actually get most of the vitamins it delivers. Good vitamins cost about as much as a shake and are hard AF on my stomach.....

I like the kale smoothies. I wish I had a bigger machine so I could make like half a gallon at a time lol.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps

If you know where to look, it's really not that bad. Bags of spinach were BOGO at Publix. I bought 4 bags for about $8.00. :yeshrug:

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
the best place to get vegetables are those fruit/vegetable stores. The ones that only sell fruits and veggies.
They always have deals on shyt about to go bad. The other day the one by my house was selling 8 cases of blueberries for like $1.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
We drink green smoothies every day for the past 4 years. They're not tasty but we don't drink them for taste. We drink them for the health benefits. Ours usually consist of kale or spinach, carrots, celery, cucumber, orange, banana, apples, parsley, cinnamon, turmeric, Chia seed, beets, ginger, and what ever might be going bad in our fridge and is good for you. Most of those veggies are cheap. We go to Winco stock up on veggies. Usually about $20 a week on veggies makes enough for my wife and I to have a 16 ounce glass every day. I still do salads for lunch. I love getting nutrients in my body.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Think I'm gonna start drinking all my vegetables now. Tried eating some spinach and kale with my main meal and that shyt was :scust:. Had to stop and put that shyt in the Nutribullet and suddenly it was good again. Can't believe I just discovered this :blessed:

s3ven_LvLs

All Star
Daps
I had pineapple,mango,banana mixed with spinach,carrots, kale. When mix the fruits you barely taste the vegetables part.