So Big Tray Deee Released An Album Last Month....

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
pWu_Xe5t.jpg

Just from listening to a handful of tracks, there's a couple bangers on here, and a good amount of that throwback West Coast sound on here. Pretty refreshing. And even though Tray Deee like 50, he don't sound ":flabbynsick:". He really doesn't sound all that different than he did back in 2001.

01. Intro
02. Hard & Rugged
03. Highly Aggressive (Ft. Xzibit)
04. Hold Up (Ft. Soopafly & Snoop Dogg)
05. CantFucWitDis (Ft. Coniyac)
06. The Return (Ft. Kokane)
07. Diirty Outlawz (Ft. The Outlawz & Diirty OGz)
08. General's Salute (Ft. Prodigy & Techniec)
09. On The Blocc
10. DJ Vlad (Cell Soldiers Skit)
11. Hate On Me (Ft. Smokey Lane)
12. Moved Up (Ft. Coniyac & O.T. Genasis)
13. Tell Me About It (Ft. Problem & Crooked I)
14. Eastside Finest (Ft. Goldie Loc)
15. How The West Was Won (Ft. DJ Quik & Rodney O)
16. G Till Tha End (Ft. BigBeatz)
17. This World
18. Outro (Brother J)

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
I think rappers should never retire if they can still go

Unless they sound like a old fart , it's gonna be interesting to see how old rappers will be rapping

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Hate break up that love fest but I'm waiting on some goldie loc shyt...This album made me reanalyze if tray dee is better than Goldie after I been bumping Goldie loc solo shyt the past month, his solos shyt on tray robotic rhymes

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I enjoyed the album for what it was. Started and ended well. The middle sounded rushed. Tracey D has great wordplay and and a dope flow. But yeah I'd rather hear another Eastsidaz album with more Goldie behind the board. Check out Goldie Loc Instagram and listen to some of the beats he's cooking up

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Hate break up that love fest but I'm waiting on some goldie loc shyt...This album made me reanalyze if tray dee is better than Goldie after I been bumping Goldie loc solo shyt the past month, his solos shyt on tray robotic rhymes
I always favored Goldie, Tray Dee delivery sound too robotic like you said

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps

I always favored Tray Deee over Goldie Loc, but besides this album, it's been so long since I've listened to either two, I don't even remember why :pachaha:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I always favored Tray Deee over Goldie Loc, but besides this album, it's been so long since I've listened to either two, I don't even remember why :pachaha:
Goldie loc grasp your attention, he's great at storytelling, plus he switch up with the party, p*ssy, and hyphi tracks, Group wise like peanut butter in jelly, solo tray deee flaws show while Goldie's flaws get lost while he overtakes u with his energy