So Coli brehs and brehettes.. How yall holding up?

Are you able to stay stress free lately?

• Yeah :blessed:

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Not really :mjcry:

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
With everything that's been going on? As far as seeing sisters and brothers get their lives stamped out every other week/day. I'm exploring what more I can do to just keep my spirits up because we're past the amount of Footage & stories that can put us in a depressed state.

To be honest when I see brehs/brehettes on thecoli tearing down the lying talking points the media releases I'm encouraged because its like "Yes! they can't get away with lying on us right after silenced our lives". We've literally had black people men and women using Live Streaming to try and stay alive.
:what:
"Yall they about to kill me and lie on me after im gone, please get this message out!" like Damn, this is where the F we at in USA now? are you serious bruh?
:wow:
Yall talk to me, get whatever off your chest because personally speaking all this stress stuff aint healthy bruh. How yall maintaining? I know we all aint got that extra time/money to sit at a counseling office. All you do there is say whats on your mind so lets make that a Free thing instead of paying Dr.Swinehurtz.
:wtb:
For me doing business with them its like they scan me with a 'Do You Hate Me? Scanner' :leostare: because they're aware of the things going on in the country. I just do whatever business I must and keep it pushing rather than staying and making small talk
"Welp:manny: gotta go thanks take care".

I've been maintaining by listening to beats I enjoy, having time to gather my thoughts, Calisthenics like pushups/squats/situps, and lately I've been watching informative lectures by people like Steve Cokely and Bobby Hemmitt based off that fukkery with Roland Martin but those dudes have great information beyond that which lifts the burden of whats going on right now.

Anything that has helped you all through stress/depression, now's as good a time as any to mention it. If I had a dog or a cat I imagine that would help because family pets pay attention to your vibe and respond with friendship.

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
I have tried everyday but only suceed to relax on weekends.

Thats real talk the hustle and bustle of the weekdays don't give you much time to get the mental burden off.

The only thing that bothers me is KNOWING a change will never come.

I just live for me and my family and take it one day at a time :mjcry:

I feel you breh being around young family teens early 20s can boost you up like they have this Optimism and energy and positive outlook even with the sadness. They know how to laugh more and turn up. I miss having that way of being. When real life hit its kinda time to be more serious but I miss that fun youthful nature I still have some of it but the serious events chip away at it.

Last edited: