So Daedric Armor is the best armor on Skyrim Legendary Edition :wtf:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
I'm just restarted Skyrim. Hadn't played in a while. I got that Legendary Edition on Steam and just have been adding some mods to enhance the game experience while still keeping it close to vanilla.

Question though....how are you stealthy with Heavy Armor?

Sounds like fun. I'm gonna try that character spec.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Ebony_Mail

That and I invested in the stealth perk. I pretty much had the best of both worlds going on.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Redguard two-handed and dual one-handed master. I'm so badass at this point I don't even wear armor anymore so I can give poor saps a chance to hurt me.

UPDATE: been playing on legendary, disregard all of the above; i'm getting fukked up by basic bandits and i'm wearing all legendary daedric. :damn:

P.S. mages can nearly one shot me.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
UPDATE: been playing on legendary, disregard all of the above; i'm getting fukked up by basic bandits and i'm wearing all legendary daedric. :damn:

P.S. mages can nearly one shot me.

You gonna have to fight harder, you got spells enchanted on your shyt, hows your magic defenses looking, what's your stats on bow power?!? Weapons??? Sometimes you gotta go on the offense but you gotta go in like armageddon... I had my shyt so OP i killed legendary dragons like it was nothing... :upsetfavre: but the legendary setting?!?! Yeah you might want to level up before you go out there...:francis::mjlol:

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Reading this thread is making me think about playing Fallout again:yeshrug:

I beat Skyrim and the DLC but it just did not pull me in like Fallout did

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Do yall nikkas play in first person or third? Fallout and Elder Scrolls are literally the only RPG's I play in first-person.