So Daedric Armor is the best armor on Skyrim Legendary Edition :wtf:

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Get your bow and arrow game up, on the archer tree get overdraw to level 5,eagle eye, and steady hand to level 2 and quick shot up on the sneak tree get sneak 1/5, back stab and deadly aim

you can clear out rooms before the enemies can react, my most fun playthrough has been with this archer, I dont even walk in caves I just sneak around killing everything everything that breathes

Also if you can get auriels bow and the sunhallowed arrows

Sneak archer is GOAT but I don't think anything is more fun than sneaking through a dungeon with a dagger and slitting every bandit's throat.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Deal with it, nikka
2cua.png

This might be the funniest shyt I seen in a minute. :laff:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I found that fukking bytch. She was at Honeyside. And she was with Aerin...in my home...alone...

:damn:

You need to put your murder game down real proper on this. :patrice:

Maybe frenzy bytch ass Aerin next time he's walking around the marketplace with your bytch. See how he likes being torn limb from limb by the people of Riften. After that dead thrall him so Mjoll knows not to play around in the future. The animated corpse of her ex lover following around her true mans will be strong deterrent for her cheating mind.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
:damn:

You need to put your murder game down real proper on this. :patrice:

Maybe frenzy bytch ass Aerin next time he's walking around the marketplace with your bytch. See how he likes being torn limb from limb by the people of Riften. After that dead thrall him so Mjoll knows not to play around in the future. The animated corpse of her ex lover following around her true mans will be strong deterrent for her cheating mind.
LMAO hell yeah. Who did u wife?

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I was a stealthy redguard with heavy armor dual wielding and bow and arrow sniping, my dude straight was beasting.
I'm just restarted Skyrim. Hadn't played in a while. I got that Legendary Edition on Steam and just have been adding some mods to enhance the game experience while still keeping it close to vanilla.

Question though....how are you stealthy with Heavy Armor?

Get your bow and arrow game up, on the archer tree get overdraw to level 5,eagle eye, and steady hand to level 2 and quick shot up on the sneak tree get sneak 1/5, back stab and deadly aim

you can clear out rooms before the enemies can react, my most fun playthrough has been with this archer, I dont even walk in caves I just sneak around killing everything everything that breathes

Also if you can get auriels bow and the sunhallowed arrows
Sounds like fun. I'm gonna try that character spec.