So Daedric Armor is the best armor on Skyrim Legendary Edition :wtf:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I did the restoration glitch which I regret:snoop:..

It really killed the game for me.. My armor and weapons were straight OP.. I had to play on legendary to make it fair..

My Orc stayed in the kitchen .. Cooking up potions and then reselling them to merchants ..

I can't even find my fukking wife. She's at none of my houses. I wifed that butch bytch from Riften.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Deal with it, nikka
2cua.png

:russ:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
I actually JUST copped Skyrim Legendary Edition a few days ago on a Black Friday deal.

But I've been loving these games since Morrowind.

Really hope it's better than the (boring) Oblivion.

Regardless, I already know that I'ma role with that Glass Armor set. Niccas walking around here weighing a ton with that daedric shyt.

Thatrogueassdiaz

Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I actually JUST copped Skyrim Legendary Edition a few days ago on a Black Friday deal.

But I've been loving these games since Morrowind.

Really hope it's better than the (boring) Oblivion.

Regardless, I already know that I'ma role with that Glass Armor set. Niccas walking around here weighing a ton with that daedric shyt.
Yeah, I got the Legendary edition a few weeks back. Should have waited till Black Friday :snoop: I saw that shyt on sale on Amazon for 29...I bought the bytch for 60 :no: It's been okay so far, but I'm a little disappointed that they didn't include more on these DLCs

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Y'all dudes hacking and slashing. I'm a Red Gaurd stealth, sharpshooter(bow and arrow)/mage. I'm :flabbynsick: if cats get up close doe:sadbron:

Get your bow and arrow game up, on the archer tree get overdraw to level 5,eagle eye, and steady hand to level 2 and quick shot up on the sneak tree get sneak 1/5, back stab and deadly aim

you can clear out rooms before the enemies can react, my most fun playthrough has been with this archer, I dont even walk in caves I just sneak around killing everything everything that breathes

Also if you can get auriels bow and the sunhallowed arrows

boss__don

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Nj
where? LOL. I can't find this bytch anywhere.

Me personally I could give two shyts about her..
I don't know if you have all the DLC's but I think if you have the DLC Called Heath something .. I can't remember the name but the DLC where you build a house..

Just build a house she'll be there .. I used to do missions all the time and leave her all the time.. But the house I created she would always find her way back there ... We always reconnected at my created house..
She will most def come back.

The only thing I've ever lost in skyrim was that horse from the dark brotherhood and I'm still mad I lost it.. Horse was bad ass.. The horse I think it's name is shadowmare..I can't remember how I lost her but I just remember being pissed that I did lose her... The horse was faster than regular horses, I think stronger than other horse and Man thos demonic eyes just made you seem like a god..

boss__don

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Nj
Im going to keep it real with y'all I glitched my ass off in skyrim..

if I can find a glitch in a game I'm going to do it.. I dunno it's just fun to me to be godlike.. I'm not telling y'all to glitch but perfect example was gta online.. I'm not going to lie I did the adder resell glitch to get me a cool 20 million.. It personally made my experience a lot more fun.. So same thing with skyrim .. I made my characters super god like beings .. But in my own fantasy world that's exactly how I would want it.. :yeshrug:.. Everybody is different tho ..

• Dap
Reactions: 85

Thatrogueassdiaz

Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Me personally I could give two shyts about her..
I don't know if you have all the DLC's but I think if you have the DLC Called Heath something .. I can't remember the name but the DLC where you build a house..

Just build a house she'll be there .. I used to do missions all the time and leave her all the time.. But the house I created she would always find her way back there ... We always reconnected at my created house..
She will most def come back.

The only thing I've ever lost in skyrim was that horse from the dark brotherhood and I'm still mad I lost it.. Horse was bad ass.. The horse I think it's name is shadowmare..I can't remember how I lost her but I just remember being pissed that I did lose her... The horse was faster than regular horses, I think stronger than other horse and Man thos demonic eyes just made you seem like a god..

I lost the horse too. Skyrim is ill as shyt, but once you get to a certain level it gets way too repetitive.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I lost the horse too. Skyrim is ill as shyt, but once you get to a certain level it gets way too repetitive.
When you max out one way of playing, switch it up to make it challenging

I Started as a stealth character who only used a bow, became a mage who used alteration and illusion to a mage that only used conjuration and im putting in work in destruction and restorati

@obarth I forgot to mention alchemy is your best friend

Deathbell + Nightshade + Salt Pile =:demonic:
Human Flesh + Imp stool + slaughterfish egg or scales = :scusthov:

add these potions in your favorites menu and use them when you head into battle, also when you creeping around in caves dont forget to put those torches out as you pass through :demonic:

Here's the kitchen:
http://skyrim.melian.cc/?cmd=cmdSkyrimAlchemyWizard

Last edited:

Thatrogueassdiaz

Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
When you max out one way of playing, switch it up to make it challenging

I Started as a stealth character who only used a bow, became a mage who used alteration and illusion to a mage that only used conjuration and im putting in work in destruction and restorati

@obarth I forgot to mention alchemy is your best friend

I'm Level 63. I started as a archer, switched up to destruction and conjuration, and now I just use one-handed swords and illusion. I pacify the fukk outta my foes and just walk past them. I leveled out Conjuration, Destruction and One-handed. I'm at level 62 in archery and I'm in the 80s in Illusion.