So Daedric Armor is the best armor on Skyrim Legendary Edition :wtf:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Y'all dudes hacking and slashing. I'm a Red Gaurd stealth, sharpshooter(bow and arrow)/mage. I'm :flabbynsick: if cats get up close doe:sadbron:
Breh, you can break the game easy as fukk if you grind smithing or enchanting. You'll be blowing people away with a single hit if you grind both

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'm Level 63. I started as a archer, switched up to destruction and conjuration, and now I just use one-handed swords and illusion. I pacify the fukk outta my foes and just walk past them. I leveled out Conjuration, Destruction and One-handed. I'm at level 62 in archery and I'm in the 80s in Illusion.

I still haven't picked up a sword with this character, Im level 68
got 100 in Alchemy, illusion, conjuration, enchanting, smithing and archery

I travel with an army of Cicero and two dead mage thralls while I work on my destruction magic

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I still haven't picked up a sword with this character, Im level 68
got 100 in Alchemy, illusion, conjuration, enchanting, smithing and archery

I travel with an army of Cicero and two dead mage thralls while I work on my destruction magic

You ever meet Mercurio? That nikka is the truth. I hired him in Riften. Eventually he was killed :sadbron:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
You ever meet Mercurio? That nikka is the truth. I hired him in Riften. Eventually he was killed :sadbron:
You got the game of the year edition? there is a perk you can get in Solstheim that will keep him from dying

or

If you know where his body is, try to Dead Thrall his ass

my favorite companion was the little elf chick in Whiterun but that bytch disappeared off the face of the earth :stopitslime:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:yeshrug: it's weird. Alchemy, Smithing, and Enchanting are all pretty OP in their own way. But, it's only as OP as you want it to be basically depending on whether you wanna grind it or not

Make money, sell potions

Last edited:

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Y'all dudes hacking and slashing. I'm a Red Gaurd stealth, sharpshooter(bow and arrow)/mage. I'm :flabbynsick: if cats get up close doe:sadbron:

Redguard two-handed and dual one-handed master. I'm so badass at this point I don't even wear armor anymore so I can give poor saps a chance to hurt me.

Sugar

Banned
Daps
Deal with it, nikka
2cua.png

nikkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! :dead: :dead: :dead: