Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
gta+v+atores+dubladores.jpg

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She's so fukking bad bruh. I had her as my avi a few times. She got that body and them "come fukk me" eyes.

:noah:..maaan I seen her on some soap opera a while back,I think she was a lawyer or sumthing but had on a tight pencil skirt and the titis was fightin to stay in her blouse....I was watching that shyt like:popcorn: for a minute til I realized she wasn't comin back:heh:

She had a show with Cuba Gooding Jr too but it musta got canceled quik as hell,I ain't get to appreciate her:ohlawd:

She bad,moral is soap operas got good taste when it come to black women cuz she wasn't the only one.:heh:

Daps
Reppin
The Bar
He didn't only knock him out but he took his chain. lol Cube called Kam and he got cube's shyt back. This story is so old but its good to know ole boy is still gettin work. lol

Bugsmoran

Double HipHop O.G.
Daps

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
MediaTake Out Does he Same shyt, I Remember Some Thread Was Complete Bullshyt And They Ran With It And Put It Up On Their Site

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps

Bugsmoran

Double HipHop O.G.
Daps
They clearly bit my thread not yours.
i dont think u get what i'm saying...

i made a thread Friday oct 4th... talking about Solo knocking out Cube... posted the Beef clip and everything...
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/kam-...-blood-sonned-cube-dre-ate-up-krs-one.152725/

and then coincidentally on Oct 6 Tmz is talkin bout Solo knocking out Cube?

i aint really up on video games but when did that video game come out? how long was Solo involved? i just think its strange i bring up that incident bout Cube gettin knocked out and couple days later Tmz and Worldstar wanna bring that old incident up

i wouldnt be surprised if that black dude that work for Tmz be on these forums