So how do I not fall in the loop of compliments when going out to meet ladies?

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Nothing lol. I'm getting back on this piano and shyt tho.

:myman: I was hoping you were going to say something artistic or musical because that's fukking perfect.

For the next 6 months or so, focus HEAVILY on that shyt. Practice 5 days a week. Get to a level of competence where you'd feel comfortable playing for someone.

Then, when you talk to women, all you gotta do is talk about your piano playing, because at that point you'll be able to do it CONFIDENTLY and passionately. And confidence, more than anything, is what's going to attract a woman.

It also helps to have a skill that most people don't have... like being a pianist. You'll also turn her on by being able to teach her about the different types of music you play... classical, jazz, etc... Women love when a breh teaches them something.

You've already got the seeds planted, just need to let them grow, breh.

Basically, you're going to attract women by being a confident and interesting person. You do that, by cultivating skills and talents... like playing piano.

You got this breh.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
A bit of background. If you feel the need to continuously compliment a woman, that is natural because you are a decent person. And even if you aren't a decent person, society tells us that by being kind to someone you are more likely to fall in their good graces. FORGET THIS BULshyt. Seriously, what you have to understand is that people in general respect POWER AND CONFIDENCE. An example I like is, take a look at the status of white and black folk in this world. White people raised hell on people all across the globes, while black folk did not raise a single finger towards them. Now look around you and tell me who is being disrespected? Who is being overlooked and overshadowed? Niceness does not work unless under circumstances in which you can afford to be. Once you have crushed the building with Power, then you can come through with the niceness to console. This is manipulation 101 but its the way of the world, Im just following proven results :hubie:
I'm writing all this because you have to understand that being nice AT FIRST means very little when it comes to people. If you don't believe me, offer to buy a girl a drink and see if anything comes of it:mjpls:

Now, for the actual approach. I always do a complete up and down look of a woman's figure when i'm talking to her. Making sure she sees me do this counts for a lot because she will see that I'm judging her and will immediately put her slightly on the defensive and in a slightly inferior position. If you like what you see, give a little smirk, and compliment her on something specific about her outfit. What you have just done is taken her on an emotional rollercoaster. You have made her feel weary about her self esteem, but then are able to bring it up a second later. And this means even more because now she sees that you don't give a fukk so what you say has more substance.

The rest of the conversation will be a continuation of the above. You will constantly be giving her shyt, but at the same time making her feel good with your actions/words etc. If you can master this balance you will win most of the time. Thats the Young Buck guarantee :jawalrus:

But most importantly you have to practice. You're going to feel uncomfortable moving against your nature of being nice because you are afraid how she will react. Once the fear of this is over and you begin to master the art of balancing shyt talk/flirtatious compliments you're in breh
200w.webp

Going to work, will be back y'all on break

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
:myman: I was hoping you were going to say something artistic or musical because that's fukking perfect.

For the next 6 months or so, focus HEAVILY on that shyt. Practice 5 days a week. Get to a level of competence where you'd feel comfortable playing for someone.

Then, when you talk to women, all you gotta do is talk about your piano playing, because at that point you'll be able to do it CONFIDENTLY and passionately. And confidence, more than anything, is what's going to attract a woman.

It also helps to have a skill that most people don't have... like being a pianist. You'll also turn her on by being able to teach her about the different types of music you play... classical, jazz, etc... Women love when a breh teaches them something.

Basically, you're going to attract women by being a confident and interesting person. You do that, by cultivating skills and talents... like playing piano.

You got this breh.
:wow:cotdayum

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
What questions to ask besides her aspirations and talk a little that's relevant to what she said?

Guessing you're too young to know what a question wheel is. Just remember who, what,where, when,why, how,which,and do you. That's how you keep a conversation going.

Example

You- WHERE do you work?
Her- bird speak
You- oh cool,HOW do you like working there?
Her- bird speak
You- that's cool. WHERE is your job? WHAT side of town?

Making sense?

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Guessing you're too young to know what a question wheel is. Just remember who, what,where, when,why, how,which,and do you. That's how you keep a conversation going.

Example

You- WHERE do you work?
Her- bird speak
Her- bird speak

Making sense?
Bird speak is accurate as fukk

jackson35

Banned
Daps
I never been good at approaching girls.
Really want to start hitting up bars and clubs
for starters think like a gentlemen, like a dude with class. look a woman in her eyes, say good morning or good eve strike up a convo without being crude

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I never been good at approaching girls.
Really want to start hitting up bars and clubs

If you wanna hit up clubs...approach the broads who are choosing..when you approach a chick at the club, and she ain't feeling you..you've just wasted your time, and kinda tainted yourself in the eyes of other broads at the club who just saw you get denied by a woman already.

At bars I've had success by just enjoying my drink/meal...and strike up a convo with a chick sitting near me..

Get them to do the talking..

What questions to ask besides her aspirations and talk a little that's relevant to what she said?
Tell some white lies...

"I just moved where, what is there to do for entertainment?"

Also what are some topics that you are passionate about and like talking about? It's okay to talk, but not about yourself...but women lowkey be digging when a dude is passionate about something...

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
By the way breh, don't you play guitar?

Is there a public place you can chill at and play/practice at?

You have musical gifts for a reason...use them :steviej:

The guitar will draw most broads in...especially since you're a black man..you're basically a unicorn, even moreso if you have some talent.

That is how I built up to approaching women..

-Play at the park minding my own business
-Chick would sit near me(One sign she is curious about you...a woman won't be near you if she doesn't want you talking to her...if there are other places she could be sitting and she sits near you she is interested.)
Then just go from there..

You got this breh.
:wow:

You know..

Learning an instrument takes dedication, so when you can play it shows motivation and that alone attracts people..some women will already start to put you on a pedestal just for playing an instrument...

Nothing makes you feel good more than getting better at something that you're putting time and effort in..you'll start to take pride in what you do..and you'll find yourself giving off a confident aura..because you're gonna make yourself stand out from other men.

Real shyt...also @Rose Gold start practicing to play out in public and make some money, and let people hear you play....

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps

Example

You- WHERE do you work?
Her- bird speak
Her- bird speak

Making sense?
It does, thanks

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
By the way breh, don't you play guitar?

Is there a public place you can chill at and play/practice at?

You have musical gifts for a reason...use them :steviej:

The guitar will draw most broads in...especially since you're a black man..you're basically a unicorn, even moreso if you have some talent.

That is how I built up to approaching women..

-Play at the park minding my own business
-Chick would sit near me(One sign she is curious about you...a woman won't be near you if she doesn't want you talking to her...if there are other places she could be sitting and she sits near you she is interested.)
Then just go from there..

:wow:

You know..

Learning an instrument takes dedication, so when you can play it shows motivation and that alone attracts people..some women will already start to put you on a pedestal just for playing an instrument...

Nothing makes you feel good more than getting better at something that you're putting time and effort in..you'll start to take pride in what you do..and you'll find yourself giving off a confident aura..because you're gonna make yourself stand out from other men.

Real shyt...also @Rose Gold start practicing to play out in public and make some money, and let people hear you play....
I need to get better at the guitar first. Did you improvise over scales or do covers? What's a good portable amp? Also my guitar is a beginner's. shyt retails like $100 but I got it for cheap.