So how do I not fall in the loop of compliments when going out to meet ladies?

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
I never been good at approaching girls.
Really want to start hitting up bars and clubs
Fukk bars, clubs.

If you are going out to meet a girl, you're fukked. Don't think a girl will fill any hole. You need to do this yourself.

Build yourself up: find your goal, find your reason, find your passion. Put time into that. Build your body up. Read, build your mind up. Build strong relationships with key family members and friends.

By the time you reach this point you'll find yourself in a situation where you feel great, and your confidence is up.

Women aren't like men. Thing will change once you get your confidence up, your life together and your focus right. They will come to you and things will go naturally when you speak with a girl.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
I need to get better at the guitar first. Did you improvise over scales or do covers? What's a good portable amp? Also my guitar is a beginner's. shyt retails like $100 but I got it for cheap.
:dahell:
No. You need to get better at you first.

Not knocking the homie with the guitar advice at all @O Fenômeno .. but right now you could be Jimmy Hendrix and you wouldn't know what to do with 10 women sitting in front of you while you play guitar...

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I need to get better at the guitar first. Did you improvise over scales or do covers? What's a good portable amp? Also my guitar is a beginner's. shyt retails like $100 but I got it for cheap.
My live playing needs work but I would just play licks, and riffs of popular songs, ..

Roland Micro Cube is perfect portable amp...

And I feel you on getting better....I was self conscious as a motherfukker playing in public at first, but you'll realize no matter how hard you practice it will be the few bad apples that will hate, or come up to you flexing thinking you don't know how to play...use that as motivation to get better...so when you do go play in public you'll shyt on em.:wow:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Not knocking the homie with the guitar advice at all @O Fenômeno .. but right now you could be Jimmy Hendrix and you wouldn't know what to do with 10 women sitting in front of you while you play guitar...

I think @O Fenômeno was trying to say the journey to being good at the guitar will instil in him real, grounded confidence that comes from having a skill, he can use that confidence in other areas of his life. Gaining a skill is him bettering himself

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
I think @O Fenômeno was trying to say the journey to being good at the guitar will instil in him real, grounded confidence that comes from having a skill, he can use that confidence in other areas of his life. Gaining a skill is him bettering himself
Oh I fukk with that 100% breh. That's so true, learning a skill puts you in a different state of mind and state of being, and that resonates from you like a damn positive aura that people can just feel. Good explanation and props to @O Fenômeno foi muito bem dito!

tocedaw

Pro
Daps
I never been good at approaching girls.
Really want to start hitting up bars and clubs

Dont make getting women, or sex the goal. Make being more social the goal, and make the effort in all social aspects of your life, not just dating.

Be yourself is only half the advice, itll never work unless you actually like yourself as well. If you think youre awesome, youll think every else should think the same, and start to carry yourself as such.

When you really are ready to introduce yourself to that girl you like, dont shoot yourself in the foot.

Meaning, you dont want to approach a girl briskly walking down the street with headphones in her ear, she doesnt want to talk to you. Dont approach that hot girl you work with if youre in corporate America, its a bad idea. You dont want to approach any girl in general who looks busy or engaged in something.

Finally, shes a human being with thoughts and dreams and opinions and ideas, dont reduce her to a target, itll only backfire and frustrate you.

Daps
Most hoes approache me, so :yeshrug:

Handsome gang :wow:

Light skin gang :wow:

Just don’t buy the hoe a drink unless you for sure smashing :blessed:

Critical Distance

Guardian Angel
Supporter
Daps
Give compliments to make others feel good, not because you expect something in return.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps

Depends on what he values more...

But also getting that attention from females can give you confidence..

Real shyt..he would be able to make money on the side, and even make a living off playing if he devotes time to it.

And you're right about the grounded confidence...you start to see yourself as valuable..and having musical ability is something that alot of people openly say they wish they had...so you begin to take pride in that..

Confidence is key because you tend to talk yourself out of stuff when you're not confident...

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Did you quote someone?

Karb

Veteran
Daps
A bit of background. If you feel the need to continuously compliment a woman, that is natural because you are a decent person. And even if you aren't a decent person, society tells us that by being kind to someone you are more likely to fall in their good graces. FORGET THIS BULshyt. Seriously, what you have to understand is that people in general respect POWER AND CONFIDENCE. An example I like is, take a look at the status of white and black folk in this world. White people raised hell on people all across the globes, while black folk did not raise a single finger towards them. Now look around you and tell me who is being disrespected? Who is being overlooked and overshadowed? Niceness does not work unless under circumstances in which you can afford to be. Once you have crushed the building with Power, then you can come through with the niceness to console. This is manipulation 101 but its the way of the world, Im just following proven results :hubie:

This is not manipulation. Not necessarily at least. "Niceness" without power is insincere for the most part. You have no choice but to be "nice" if you are weak.

However, if you have the choice between being a POS and being nice and you choose the latter, that is strength of character.

It's like when weak, powerless people claim that they are "peaceful". Reality is that in most cases they are "peaceful" because they have no power.

The element of choice has to be present .

This is what Nietzsche was alluding to when he said that most people who claim to be moral are just cowards who lack the courage to be what they really are (something along those lines).

But I digress. Carry on, brethren:hubie:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
props at least for thinking about meeting women in person and not the usual dating app nonsense
:myman:
I lost my virginity through it and fukked her several more times. After that never been able to find success. So I've been done with that. Yeah breh being a late bloomer this shyt is frustrating, I understand why I got shyt by some of my shytty cousins for not eating in highschool. Nothing beats having a naked woman that wants you in the bedroom. Idk how people rape, I'd rather just masturbate. Feeling up on her, making her laugh, seeing her close her eyes as she open her mouth and her head tilts back. shyt even cuddling before on the couch and after sex in bed. Cotdayum, I want to be a celebrity. I don't need to be rich but damn always having girls would be amazing. fukk