So I Just Came To Switzerland And Police Stopped Me & Brought To Police Station For No Reason

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
This topic will flop since no one here knows anything about that country.
Maybe but the reason I made this thread is, it does not matter where you go on planet earth, all white people are racist!
I really thought it was all within America, I was wrong!
FYI, before someone says oh it's just switzerland, nah i've been all over Europe and throughout the U.S.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
The story itself seems sketchy as hell.

How do you know they were cops? Did they show you a badge?
Ya man, yo i'm street smart breh
They showed me their badge right away, then asked me a bunch of questions,
I asked where is your uniform, they said not all of us wear uniforms.
They did bring me to an actual police station 100%.

No one walks around with their passport. Them expecting you to have your passport on you is unreasonable.
Ya I know, exactly what I said to them.

Are you sure it was a police station?
100%

That literally makes no sense. Not even racist American cops do that.

Honestly it sounds like you were approached by two mobsters posing as police officers. They kidnapped you and stole your credit card details possibly for the purpose of selling it on the darkweb/black market. Those mobsters are always fukking with naive tourists.
Nah that would never happen to me, I refused to give too much info until we reached the police station, which was 300 meters away from where they stopped me.
I would consider myself as extremely street smart.

LennoxWine

All Star
Daps
This topic will flop since no one here knows anything about that country.

But it's funny how several years ago I was seriously considering moving there since I've heard nothing about good things about it. But the problem was that I was getting the perspectives of white people. When I started talking to black people who live there, visited there, and some who was even born there I got a totally different perspective.
I wish black people would understand this. Perspective is everything. Never expect a white person's experience to reflect your own. This is especially true when it comes to traveling. If you're white, you can go anywhere in Asia and be treated like a God. Black folk, not so much.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I'm a tall, dark skinned black man so I can't expect to be treated the same as cacs. I do my research and only take the word of other black people on how good a place is before I visit. Whites get treated like gods all around the planet for the most part, so of course their experiences will be vastly different than ours.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
Arrived to Zurich yesterday morning.
Today, for no fukkin reason fukkin two plain clothes white cops stopped me and started interrogating me as I just walking around Zurich.

They started talking to me I guess in German, I said I only speak english & french.
So they start talking to me in english, they asked me for ID, I gave these fukkers IDs.
But my ID was not enough because it wasn't my passport, I left my passport in my airbnd because if I bring it with me i may lose it.
I asked them why you stop me? they said we are looking for someone that looks like you.
So I give other forms of ID which they said is insufficient.
So these fukkers brought me to the zurich police station.

These fukkers took a scan of my credit card and my medical card and took my fukkin finger prints.
I was arguing the shyt with them as everything they were saying was sketch.
They were asking me completely irrelevant questions.
Later they wanted to go back inside the office, I asked them where you going?
They said why? Going back to my desk.
I said so your search ended with me? What about the guy you said looks like me?

Fukk dat shyt, i'm big brownman, they fukking chose me.
I almost punched one of the cop in his face with all them irrelevant questions.
And why fukkin scan a fukkin credit card????????????????????

Fukkin white cops are evil accross the fukkin planet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to Europe breh, where coli-consensus says they love brehs.

USA > Europe.

Europe has swung massively to the right in the last 10 years and esp. since 2016.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
I wish black people would understand this. Perspective is everything. Never expect a white person's experience to reflect your own. This is especially true when it comes to traveling. If you're white, you can go anywhere in Asia and be treated like a God. Black folk, not so much.

That's why I man like Ethiopia. White people do not get treated better there.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
Ya I know, exactly what I said to them.

Europeans (with a few exceptions like Brits) have national ID cards and everyone is expected to carry it at all times or to be able to produce it when requested. Even if that production takes time.

In most of the EU you need to register where you are living with the government. If you move you have to tell them.

I tell them that the only place in the anglo-sphere where that is true is in prison but they think it is like that everywherein the world. They think it is normal for the government to know where everyone lives. Even the hotels send a list of names to the govt at the end of each night.

In Germany for example you have to be able to provide ID when requested even though you do not have to carry your ID with you. Normally though, depending on how you deal with them your driving license is normally enough. I don't carry my passport around with me.

It's like those old Nazi WWII two films.. you have to show your papers. The police stomp around like gods which is why most rich Americans who come to Europe live in the UK where agents of the state do not have the power to bother you unless they have good reason to suspect you have done something.

ID-card_CZ_2012.jpg

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
Arrived to Zurich yesterday morning.
Today, for no fukkin reason fukkin two plain clothes white cops stopped me and started interrogating me as I just walking around Zurich.

They started talking to me I guess in German, I said I only speak english & french.
So they start talking to me in english, they asked me for ID, I gave these fukkers IDs.
But my ID was not enough because it wasn't my passport, I left my passport in my airbnd because if I bring it with me i may lose it.
I asked them why you stop me? they said we are looking for someone that looks like you.
So I give other forms of ID which they said is insufficient.
So these fukkers brought me to the zurich police station.

These fukkers took a scan of my credit card and my medical card and took my fukkin finger prints.
I was arguing the shyt with them as everything they were saying was sketch.
They were asking me completely irrelevant questions.
Later they wanted to go back inside the office, I asked them where you going?
They said why? Going back to my desk.
I said so your search ended with me? What about the guy you said looks like me?

Fukk dat shyt, i'm big brownman, they fukking chose me.
I almost punched one of the cop in his face with all them irrelevant questions.
And why fukkin scan a fukkin credit card????????????????????

Fukkin white cops are evil accross the fukkin planet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One last thing you could have refused to let them take your prints. You could have spoken to a superior at the station and suggest they come to the hotel with you. You also could have requested that you speak to someone at the American embassy before talking to them about anything.

But how is a tourist supposed to know that? I can't stand those guys. And I say "guys" fully aware that social media posts are public.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I'm a tall, dark skinned black man so I can't expect to be treated the same as cacs. I do my research and only take the word of other black people on how good a place is before I visit. Whites get treated like gods all around the planet for the most part, so of course their experiences will be vastly different than ours.
Whites don’t get treated like gods everywhere. I was just Abu Dhabi yesterday and I was going to Etihad first class lounge in the airport to take a quick shower and get food and rest. As I walked in the lady asked to see my ticket and it was good. I wanted to go to Ferrari world first so I told her I would be back. This white guy and his girl didn’t have the correct ticket and started to get loud and shout down the receptionist, thinking the privilege would get them over. Nah. Security came up stone faced and asked them to leave. They said we don’t have anywhere to stay till the morning, the guard said two choices , holding center or outside the airport. They chose outside. So moral if you act entitled, someone will pull your card.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Whites don’t get treated like gods everywhere. I was just Abu Dhabi yesterday and I was going to Etihad first class lounge in the airport to take a quick shower and get food and rest. As I walked in the lady asked to see my ticket and it was good. I wanted to go to Ferrari world first so I told her I would be back. This white guy and his girl didn’t have the correct ticket and started to get loud and shout down the receptionist, thinking the privilege would get them over. Nah. Security came up stone faced and asked them to leave. They said we don’t have anywhere to stay till the morning, the guard said two choices , holding center or outside the airport. They chose outside. So moral if you act entitled, someone will pull your card.
they did not have the correct ticket
that is completely different from racism where you are stopped for NO REASON!

Are you white?
Why would you equate this with what colored people go through?
Again, are you white???????????????????????????????????????????????????

Last edited:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
they did not have the correct ticket
that is completely different from racism where you are stopped for NO REASON!

Are you white?
Why would you equate this with what colored people go through?
Again, are you white???????????????????????????????????????????????????
Colored people?
So you're Hispanic or Asian
:heh: