So I Just Came To Switzerland And Police Stopped Me & Brought To Police Station For No Reason

Daps
The country has a direct democracy
Very high standard of living (possible better than the US)
one of the highest GPDs per capita
relatively low crime
strict immigration
one of the best education systems in the world
tap water is so clean people can drink it
.................oh but the country is racist as hell

Really wish there was a 'black Switzerland' somewhere

bermuda is dope

L0Qutus

All Star
Daps
I have an acquaintance at work that would tell me stories about how racist it is in Basel, Switzerland. He and his wife are Argentinian. He looks latino while his wife looks middle-eastern. He was making BANK in the financial sector but he had to come back to America because the racism was so BLATANT:mjpls:

Motherfukkers would feel comfortable enough to put they hands on their kids and he (and sometimes his wife) would have to fight:demonic::usure:

When I travel for work I never leave my hotel without my passport.:ufdup:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
they did not have the correct ticket
that is completely different from racism where you are stopped for NO REASON!

Are you white?
Why would you equate this with what colored people go through?
Again, are you white???????????????????????????????????????????????????
Nah I’m black not colored. But type in in multiple?? To make you feel better.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Yes born in chi
But i really dont see how that is relevant
Cjcg.gif

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
This topic will flop since no one here knows anything about that country.

But it's funny how several years ago I was seriously considering moving there since I've heard nothing about good things about it. But the problem was that I was getting the perspectives of white people. When I started talking to black people who live there, visited there, and some who were even born there I got a totally different perspective.
This right hurr.

I don't even want or like to hear any stories from white people about traveling abroad, especially in Europe, cause it's ALWAYS presented through a white privilege powered rose tinted lens. We don't get treated the same out there at all. I've been to several European countries, and while it was cool, anti-blackness and racism is just a part of the culture over there since we are almost non-existant in these over 95+% white countries and the only time they see us is on TV or in movies you just see how these timid white europeans act around us...especially when they don't expect to see us.

I've had friends of mine go travel over there (not Switzerland specifically), and some of them said it was such a nightmare and they had such a bad experience due to the racism over there that they couldn't wait to come back to the states.

Also, ain't it a bytch that alot of these countries are ranked so highly with healthcare, education, and quality of life, yet they are racist as fukk towards black people? And even more disingenuous they claim to not be racist?

:martin:
:francis:

That's why it gets on my nerves when black folks talk about that shyt, and forget that we really aren't welcome in those places like that.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
This topic will flop since no one here knows anything about that country.

But it's funny how several years ago I was seriously considering moving there since I've heard nothing about good things about it. But the problem was that I was getting the perspectives of white people. When I started talking to black people who live there, visited there, and some who were even born there I got a totally different perspective.
Met a FINE sista from there when I was in Greece.

I've been as well. No problems on my end and to this day it's the most beautiful country I've ever been to landscape wise. Go into the mountains and everything looks like a postcard