So I Just Came To Switzerland And Police Stopped Me & Brought To Police Station For No Reason

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
You don't know what you are talking about. That is understandable because the USA is notoriously inward looking, and you are not exposed to what is going on in the rest of the world.

I'm AA born and raised in the states and that post told no lies

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
This is some weird ass shyt.
Some of ya'll saying go somewhere where you feel like you fit in, then what is the point of travelling?
I went to Amsterdam, did not fit in but had a great time and experienced zero racism.
Went to Belgium, did not fit in but had a great time and experienced zero racism.

That is not a logical alternative to my bad experience that I had yesterday.
I just experienced that shyt and even I don't think I should need to go somewhere where I feel like I fit in, what a shytty way of thinking.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
I'm AA born and raised in the states and that post told no lies

Yes and that (as I said in my last post) is why.

Most in the USA don't understand the world (/Europe) because you are hardly ever exposed to it. What you guys should be doing is asking questions / reading not drawing conclusions about systems that you know little to nothing about.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Yes and that (as I said in my last post) is why.

Most in the USA don't understand the world (/Europe) because you are hardly ever exposed to it. What you guys should be doing is asking questions / reading not drawing conclusions about systems that you know little to nothing about.

I've lived in both UK and Germany breh :usure:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
One last thing you could have refused to let them take your prints. You could have spoken to a superior at the station and suggest they come to the hotel with you. You also could have requested that you speak to someone at the American embassy before talking to them about anything.

But how is a tourist supposed to know that? I can't stand those guys. And I say "guys" fully aware that social media posts are public.

The police would have to contact the detaninee’s embassy.. whether arrested or detained.. the Swizz did neither so that tells me they look for tourist to finesse money out of..

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Crazy. Sorry to hear breh. I was just there last month for a few days. Flying in from Berlin I did get stopped by 2 uniform cops in the airport but they were just basic questions "where you from, how long you here" etc. for 2-3 mins. They checked my passport and I was on my way after that. Never got stopped again after that. but never felt completely at ease either. I would cancel your card and contact embassy.

Beautiful country. Extremely efficient public transit system. You can tell it's A LOT of money in that small ass country. But at the end of the day it was 90% cacs with a few African immigrants sprinkled around. Great place to visit especially outer cities like Luzerne but I'd never want to live there
Same happened to me last year when I was there, I didn’t say anything to them I just pulled out my passport and another form of ID that pretty much them the hint to back off.. They smiled and told me to enjoy my stay.. only stayed 3 days

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Move to Europe then p*ssy ass c00n

What's up with yall clowns saying shyt here u wouldn't say in real life?

And an AA man will get 10x more respect in Europe than the states

Go find a case of a European cop getting away with killing innocent black people in cold blood well into the 21st century

Get off America dikk fakkit :pacspit: