So I Just Came To Switzerland And Police Stopped Me & Brought To Police Station For No Reason

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don’t fukk with the cops in other countries. They’ll have you hemmed up :ufdup:

This right hurr.

I don't even want or like to hear any stories from white people about traveling abroad, especially in Europe, cause it's ALWAYS presented through a white privilege powered rose tinted lens. We don't get treated the same out there at all. I've been to several European countries, and while it was cool, anti-blackness and racism is just a part of the culture over there since we are almost non-existant in these over 95+% white countries and the only time they see us is on TV or in movies you just see how these timid white europeans act around us...especially when they don't expect to see us.

I've had friends of mine go travel over there (not Switzerland specifically), and some of them said it was such a nightmare and they had such a bad experience due to the racism over there that they couldn't wait to come back to the states.

Also, ain't it a bytch that alot of these countries are ranked so highly with healthcare, education, and quality of life, yet they are racist as fukk towards black people? And even more disingenuous they claim to not be racist?

:martin:
:francis:

That's why it gets on my nerves when black folks talk about that shyt, and forget that we really aren't welcome in those places like that.

It really depends on where in Europe. Germany/England/Portugal/France are fine ( even though I hate France )
If you start venturing into Spain and these lesser countries then brace yourself for some dumb sh!t.

They do this sh!t with everyone including asians and arabs too.
They don't even welcome their own white european neighbors and you think they'll accept your american ass ?

:laff:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Crazy. Sorry to hear breh. I was just there last month for a few days. Flying in from Berlin I did get stopped by 2 uniform cops in the airport but they were just basic questions "where you from, how long you here" etc. for 2-3 mins. They checked my passport and I was on my way after that. Never got stopped again after that. but never felt completely at ease either. I would cancel your card and contact embassy.

Beautiful country. Extremely efficient public transit system. You can tell it's A LOT of money in that small ass country. But at the end of the day it was 90% cacs with a few African immigrants sprinkled around. Great place to visit especially outer cities like Luzerne but I'd never want to live there

Last edited:

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Welcome to Europe breh, where coli-consensus says they love brehs.

USA > Europe.

Europe has swung massively to the right in the last 10 years and esp. since 2016.

What a load of bullshyt. For one breh was not gunned down and left to die like an animal as is often the case in police encounter with brehs in the US and that alone makes Europe better than the US in that regard.

Then there's the fact that America has the largest prison population in the world by a significant margin and black people are disportionately represented in this statistics. Land of the free you say?

I won't get into other matters like gun violence (2nd amendment being valued above human life),lack of free healthcare,terrible school systems and a school to prison pipeline in poor neighborhoods, white supremacist allowed to run amok all in the name of free speech

crumbling and decaying infrastructure etc. The UN literally released a report labelling conditions in some parts of the US as living in a third world country but I digress.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
OP speak with embassy ASAP. Sorry this happened to you, I hope the rest of your trip is better.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
What a load of bullshyt. For one breh was not gunned down and left to die like an animal as is often the case in police encounter with brehs in the US and that alone makes Europe better than the US in that regard.

Then there's the fact that America has the largest prison population in the world by a significant margin and black people are disportionately represented in this statistics. Land of the free you say?

I won't get into other matters like gun violence (2nd amendment being valued above human life),lack of free healthcare,terrible school systems and a school to prison pipeline in poor neighborhoods, white supremacist allowed to run amok all in the name of free speech

crumbling and decaying infrastructure etc. The UN literally released a report labelling conditions in some parts of the US as living in a third world country but I digress.

You don't know what you are talking about. That is understandable because the USA is notoriously inward looking, and you are not exposed to what is going on in the rest of the world.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In Frankfurt right now. The only racism I've encountered so far was yesterday when I got off the train. I didn't feel like waiting for an Uber so I went to the taxi line where theres like 100 taxis just waiting. First one I went up to was a Arab dude who told me no. I was like "excuse me?" Then he said something in some other language and did the hand gesture for me to foh. I kept my cool and was like iight bet and just got in the one behind him. :yeshrug: