So I just finished The Shining brehs

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Its ok brehs that shyt fukked me up on first watch too
like this man Jack goes from timmy timid to fukkin Karreuche with the chopsticks so damn quickly....then that ending :dwillhuh::heh: I dont even understand what the two girls purpose for was (other than displaying how crazy Danny was) :mindblown:

this nikka Kubrick dropped foundations for Global culture in only 5 years :damn: and he only needed goofy ass Jack Nick, Sweet Dee carbon copy Shelley Duvall, and a guy who never ended up in another film :damn:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
it was the house, it was alive and tormenting him, essentially... the picture was the representation of the spirits that died in the fire I believe...:ld:
my theory was that it was folks that died in the hotel, but I didnt have an explanation for that cause I forgot about the hotel having been burned down before. They do a fantastic job of blurring the lines between the delusions of Jack and the ethereal images (such as the woman in 237)

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
i don't know what the fukk I just watched first and foremost

Second, the notion I've read that 2001 is even deeper than this incomprehensible

:dead:

I think I had to read up on the third act of 2001. I was literally :mindblown: at what was happening.

I don't know if Netflix still has it, but check out Room 237. Its a doc on the Shining. That bike scene with Danny will confuse you even more after that.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Maybe its just me but i am surprised kubrick who is such a perfectionist was happy with Nicholson's performance. Often times he just seemed like he was scenery chewing like a troll.

The scene where the previous hotel owner tells him a n is on his way here is so unnecessary