So I just finished The Shining brehs

Somebody

All Star
Daps
will get laughed at and maybe negged, but i think that beyonce song is based loosely on the movie. the loosing my mind line is in reference to jack waking up for that dream:patrice:

Straw Hat Luffy

Superstar
Daps
Just finished watching Doctor Sleep. I was reading reviews and I didn't know The Shinning movie and the book ended differently.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
You cats just now seen "The Shining"? :gucci:

Better late than never I guess. :manny:

Fred.

i just saw it because my girl wanted to watch Dr. Sleep and I wanted to be informed.

this movie is just... *chefs kiss*. What a tour de force in cinematography and tension building. I’ve always been hesitant to watch because I thought it was another one of those old classics people overrate but this actually stands the test of time. My only beef is the black dude pretty much sacrificing himself and the inconsistency of the shine powers but still... dope ass movie.

Superstar
Daps
is the book better than the movie?

It is. I love the movie, it’s one of my favorites. The book expands on a lot of stuff viewers may not have been able to pick up on. It explains the “shine” and the motivations of the hotel better. dikk Holleran is also given greater importance. It’s a lot more intense but in different ways than the movie.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
The Shining is one of those
films that stay with you for
the rest of your life.
Now watch the sequel Doctor Sleep!!!!
UKVu0t8.gif

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
Watched this for the first time recently… It was solid:ehh:

I sensed a little :mjpls: though…
The oldhead really flew across the country on his vacation just to catch an axe in the chest.:francis: