So i just knocked my tap dancing c00n ass brother out... Here's why

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Ummmmm well. If you are familiar with my screen name you know I don't fukk with c00ns on any level however I need to know more about your brother's demeanor before I can say that you are right or wrong.

If your brother was on some rah rah shyt:ld:. Well then he deserved it. Now if he was sitting there calmly or semi-calmly stating his opinion then you were dead wrong.

Here is why:
First, if you were actually concerned about your mother being upset you wouldn't have done that. Everyone knows that what you did probably upset her even more than his c00n ways.

Second, you all need to blame yourselves. He's the youngest person in a room full of people who are in charge of his upbringing and now in HS the way he thinks is a problem. Sounds like he hasn't been getting what he needs for awhile.

Third, your previous actions probably have a lot to do with his opinion about Black people. You gave him a model that he obviously feels funny about and he wants to distance himself from. On top of that, y'all left him to video games which are mad racist.

Fourth, you didn't create nothing but drama. You solved nothing. The only person that benefited was your emotional ass. That's why you ran b/c you knew what you did in no way helped the situation. You should have took the time to reflect and figured out a way to expose your brother to more positive images of BP including your new found ways.

However, since you feel justified and are gun ho about it I'll go with that and say that you should have took it a step further. IMO if you was going to do it you should have chin checked everyone in that motherfukking room for neglecting your brother and allowing him to be a fukking c00n and then not figuring that shyt out until he is damn near an adult.

After running out the door you then should have thrown yourself into traffic for being a shytty role model. After which, if you were able, you should have drove to your girl's house and slapped the teeth out her mouth for fukking a former degenerate who would allow is baby brother to become c00n #1 under his watch.

:youngsabo:
Got damn! This is straight fukking comedy. I be saying some wild shyt. :russ: